Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

hee hee - I liked that - so where are you Abz, anyone would think you were busy x

Morning abz, how are you and izzy today.

Have a great day. x :)

Aw I love her little rainbow baby grow :D aw she's soooo cute, look at those huge eyes :) aw. Beautiful.

Glad you managed to get one good night's sleep! yays, at last! Hope it continues and she's settling a bit more now.

Ohhhh I'll be seeing you soooooon :D 4 days and I get to see how you are and meet little Izzy :D sooo excited!

Hey hey, I hope that everything's going well!
Best wishes.

Oh my word Abi, Taz, Gem - I thought of Tyn today and had a bit of reminiscing..then found out today is the 2 year anniversary of his mother's death! Poor thing, I wonder what he's up to...

hey guys. sorry i've been awol. my mum had a rather horrific accident. she is going to be fine but it was truly awful. she locked us out of our house and we could hear her screaming for help and couldn't break in. thomas saw blood through the window. she has a heart valve so very very thin blood that doesn't clot. ambulance man broke in through the window. she lost four pints before they stopped it, fractured her c3 vertebrae, had two major lacerations to the back of the head and broke a rib. she is going to be absolutely fine which is miraculous.

we are all fine. if i could get her screaming out of my head i would be better though :( she was so so scared :(

hope all of you are ok. mum is now just grouchy that she is in hospital and has to wear a neck brace but she should be out soon :)

abz xx

Bloody hell abz, that's awful love, thank god your mum is going to be OK.

Aw Abz, I send more and more HUGS to you all :( aw, sounds so so awful, but thank God you could break in and get to her, aw.

Really really glad she's ok, send her my love.

Take care

My word Abz! What on Earth happened? So glad she's going to be ok the poor thing, how awful for her. I think when she's been treated she'll need lots of love, chocolate and attention. Phew. My dad's got a heart valve and very thin blood so I know what you mean. It's a nightmare even when he's cut his finger. You could soak a whole towel with the blood just from that.

At least she's ok Abi and that's the main thing. Sending lots of thoughts and love vibes to her to get well soon.

xx

Ah just realised that Abi didn't actually say, but her Mum fell down the stairs :( so that's what happened. They are not open, spacious kind of stairs and they wind round, so very dangerous for banging her head :( aw.

Hope she's ok Abi. Take care.

Oh my gosh, that must ahve been really traumatic, best wishes to you guys!

Hey abz, you'll identify with this. I got back from lunch to find everyone panicking, they couldn't get email or on to the internet and stuff. The boys were doing stuff on the server until I pointed out that some users were OK and others not and suggested maybe a switch had gone down. Sure enough one had, so patch users onto other switches and away you go. I've just ordered a replacement 48 port gigabyte switch. You see experience wins every time. LOL.

ha. how wise you are jim :D

yes. she fell down our stairs and hit her head on the frame at the bottom we think. thankfully she can't remember it or remember getting to the hospital. she 'woke up' in a and e although she was conscious throughout. it's her screaming for help i can't get out of my head. she was so scared. and i have a horrible feeling she was rushing to let us in. we thought she had fallen asleep upstairs or something and izzy was screaming her head off and we were angry she'd locked us out so we were banging on the door and the window and yelling through the letter box :( not logical to blame yourself but hey... i don't think she could have been there much longer than than if at all because she bleeds so quickly. she was a very lucky lady it turns out. going to see her in a couple of hours. izzy isn't allowed on the ward so we're hoping to bring her down to the cafe or something tonight so she can see her :)

abz xx

Ah, don't feel guilty love, accidents happen all the time.

Morning abz love, how are you and izzy today.

It's never dull around you Abz, is it? So glad your Mum is going to be fine, but what an awful shock for you. It will take a while to get over that for all of you. I'm sure Izzy is a great distraction though.

You take care, hope your Mum carries on improving.

Back