Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Best of luck Abz. Well done. That aint such a bad thing weighing basically the same as when you were first pregnant.
Take your time, and it will come off.
Can I just say, you sound like such a natural mother. Well done you.
xxx

Hey Abz :) Glad you and Izzy are well :) Hope the check up goes ok.

How exciting on starting Slimming World! and well done on the weigh in, that's great :)

And yeah exactly, once you start in the right frame of mind it'll drop off :)

Enjoy the wedding at the weekend.

Take care Abi, love to Izzy and Thomas :)

well. let's just say they cauterised my stitches and leave it at that given where my stitches were... needless to say i'm rather sore :( ha.

clarri, why on earth do i sound like a natural mother? ha. tomorrow the house needs some serious attention. i just can't bring myself to be bothered. but i'm going to have to, there's just no avoiding it. especially since my mum is coming to stay from monday. neck brace and all. and she'll nag from the confines of the comfy sofa!! ha. also, izzy's room needs to be cleared of a lot of izzy's stuff so my mum can sleep in there. izzy sleeps in our room at the mo so her room has become a storage space for all of her things. and there's a LOT of them!! ha.

abz xx

Morning abz and little izzy. :)

Morning Abz - I hope all is well with you and Izzy x

Morning Abi :)

Ohhh dear about the stitches :S doesn't sound very nice, hope you're not too sore today!

Good luck with the tidying then! Hope your Mum's ok? how long is she staying for?

Hope you're having a good day today?

She is definatly a natural Mum from what I saw when i went to visit :) she's taken to it like a duck to water and it suits her lots :) aw Mummy Abi, she's doing a wonderful job :D

That's the way it seems to me - the way she's coming across on here sounds lovely x

you've done amazing Abz Ive always been a couple of stones more after each pregnancy and even more by the time the babies are 6mths.....

Morning abz and little izzy, how are you both today.

Heya, hope that you're doing well and that your stitches (or lack there of) are healing well.
Don't worry too much about the house, even if your mum nags I'm sure that she understands really. Izzy's way more important (and probably fun) than housework, lol.
Best wishes, hope that you ahve a good weekend.

Pink is right. Enjoy Izzy and let her enjoy her mum x

Have a lovely weekend. Good luck with SW. x

thanks guys :) that really made me smile :)

izzy is asleep in the middle of my bed right now. we were playing and she just decided she wanted to sleep. we're off to the docs later as she has a rash on her legs. scared me to death last night as it didn't go with the glass test. but after speaking to nhs direct and the doc they had ring me she's far too well for it to be anything serious. which is what i thought until i managed to wind myself into a frenzy. but we're off to the docs anyway. she had bare legs at the wedding on saturday so i think it's probably irritation but we'll go and find out :)

the wedding was fab. izzy slept in the car all the way to kent. we set of at 5.45 and despite there being an accident on the m25 we still got there at 11. nearly didn't make it to the ceremony because the sat nav died but thanks to a friend's iphone we made it, ha. izzy slept through the service. then glugged like a goodun' for about an hour, ha.

there were some childminder people and they had her through the speeches and some of dinner, which was weird. i kept having to go and check she was ok until she fell asleep. then she woke up wondering where the hell she was and who the hell these strange women were and they brought her back, ha. then we danced the night away :) she was a big hit. we boogied until my arms were going to drop off, then i put her in her sling and we boogied some more. she fell asleep in the middle of wig wam bam :D she was a big success with all the boys who all went mushy, and all the girls who said i made it look easy :D if only they knew :D. the biggest compliment was being told it was just like old times when we used to go out. i just had a baby strapped to my front, ha. mission accomplished and she loved every second. my hips, pelvis and knees are paying me back now but it was worth it.

there were fireworks out in the garden and she LOVED them. the noise was astounding but she just gazed up at the pretty lights, ha.

so all in all, a massive success. the wedding was lovely, izzy was great and all was well. the journey back was a bit more hectic as it was in the middle of the day so we had to stop to feed her a lot, saw a lot of service stations. but we made it :)

health visitor is coming today after my docs visit. mum will be showing up shortly after that i think and then my friends jenny and jamie are coming to see izzy for the first time and one of my best mates is bringing her kids over too. so it's a busy day. assuming that izzy isn't contagious of course :)

hope all is well with you guys :)

abz xx

Hi Abi :)

Aw the wedding sounds like it was loads of fun :D

Hope the rash is ok then, doesn't sound like it's anything to worry about but it's always good to get these things checked.

Have a nice day with people over :) Hope you're Mum's ok too, it does sound like you have a busy day ahead :)

Take care Mummy Abi :)

Wow! Izzie sounds like an angel! Apparently I was well behaved when I was a bairn... *ahem* and I STILL AM. ;)

Every flipping time you post Abz I get incredibly broody. STOP MAKING ME BROODY! XX

That's it now - you've gone and burst Abz's bubble - she was hoping it would last!!!!!

Back