Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Heya, glad you had fun at the wedding, it sounds awesome. All that dancing was bound to be good for you too, lol. Where abouts in Kent was it? that's where I used to live and I really miss it, miss all of the country side bits, there's some gorgeous places to have weddings around there.
Hope that everything goes well at the doctors and that you have fun with your mate and her kids.
Best wishes :)

howdy everyone. it was just some glands in her skin that were a wee bit blocked and no trouble at all.

mum got here yesterday afternoon at the same time as some friends were visiting so it was all rather busy. she's doing fine and has a new collar on. she's loving being here with izzy :) and me too of course, ha.

izzy is currently asleep in her bouncy chair. she has discovered her feet and keeps staring at them in amazement. she really is the most awesome little person :D i haven't got any recent photos of her on my computer but i'll post some up when i do :)

hope everyone is well? it's my first weigh in tomorrow, ha. hope i've lost something. although with that wedding feast i may not have, ha. still. i've been good since we got back and don't think i went over on calories on sunday on the journey back either. so that's all good :)

abz xx

Aw she sounds adorable!
Enjoy your three generation household.
Hope that you have a good WI :)

ha. i lost 0.2lbs... but last time i did sw i lost half a lb in the first week and lots the second. so i'm not too worried. the wedding was in there too of course. have stuck to sw since we got home from the wedding so hopefully this week will go a bit better :)

Well done - you don't wanna go for big losses - just steady ones. There are a lot of demands on your energy at the moment x

Morning abz and izzy. :)

Morning Abi :)

How are you? enjoying having your Mum around? how long she's staying for?

Hope Izzy is well and her rash is going :)

What you been up to?

what's this, an interrogation. LOL

LOL, I'm sure it won't to abz Bon. :)

hey everyone. sorry i haven't been around. i don't get on the computer much these days :)

everything is fine. izzy no longer has a rash and she's getting bigger and actually showing the odd bit of body fat :D she's 12 weeks old now. i can't believe it :D

my mum left last monday. she's coming back in another week i think. we are sorting out izzy's room properly so that all of her stuff can fit in. we are having a proper loft hatch fitted in the next couple of weeks so we can actually store things up there as the current hatch is so small even skinny thomas can barely fit his body through the hole. so we'll be able to store things that we want to keep and have yet another clear out. she's already grown out of so much stuff!! luckily one of my best mates is shortly having a baby boy, and since a lot of her clothing isn't girlie it will go to a good home.

the diet has been non-existent. i've lost 2lbs all together i think but that could quite easily go back on. i haven't been a good girl!! ha. but i suppose i'll get there eventually.

how is everyone else doing?

loads of love.

abz xx

See Abz - We av ways of making you talk x

Hi abz and izzy, I bet you are so busy with the little one abz, enjoy love.

Back