Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Morning abz, LOL @ little izzy and the bubbles

I walked into Sutton on Saturday with Olivia, it's about 3 miles and we usually go on the bus, I kept expecting her to ask to be carried, but no, she walked the whole way. I'm impressed, that's good going for a 19 month old. We sat outside at the Coffee shop and she had an orange juice, I had a pot of tea. Lovely. We came back on the bus though. :)

Awww cute Abz... its amazing how much kids love bubbles!

Wow Jim 3 miles is alot, bet she slept well that night!

She slept well as soon as we got her home and fed Linz :) she still has an afternoon nap

howdy guys. still not back on track. my mum is staying with us and this generally leads to comfort eating but i'm not being too bad. next monday is the day that i start. probably cal counting again, maybe slimming world. i will come up with a plan of action. i haven't gained much since my holiday so it will start to go down again. plus me and thomas have got some exercises to do together but i refuse to do them and wobble everything in front of my mum and there's only one room for us all to be in, ha. so that will be next week too :)

izzy has graduated from saying pop pop pop to bringing me the mix and saying 'bubble' so we're on a roll, ha. that and 'ball' seem to be the main things she's saying properly at the moment. that and dad. every time thomas walks into the room, whereas unless the world is going horribly wrong, which is when she shouts for me, i just get pointed at and 'there', ha.

abz xx

Morning abz love, so sweet to hear about Izzy. Olivia now says Mummie, Daddy, Nannie, Yeah, No and I've graduated from ber-ber to berdaddy :)

Morning abz, not sure, but for a long time I was ber-ber, even though Daddy & Mummy & Nanny were clear :)

Did you try to get her to say Granfer as that could come out ber-ber. My friend's little girls used to say Bemantha for Samantha - it was cute x

Not that I recall Gem :)

well all izzy does is ask for bubbles now, ha. we've run out of mix and my washing up liquid alternative just doesn't do good bubbles!!

i weighed myself this morning and have started eating well again. i think i'll try slimming world again. it works really well for me if i am organised. i need to get my arse in gear. so what if i'm knackered all the time. other people do it and clean their house and cook for the family etc. my mum made me buy some kelp so i'll try that, see if i am less lethargic. me and thomas are starting our p90 exercises today as well as recommended to him by someone at work. have read some blogs of some really heavy people that have done it so hopefully i should be able to join in. thomas has done it a few times and it wipes him out but i'll do my best. you are supposed to do it for 90 days. not sure we'll manage every night but he seems rather determined :)

i have gained half a stone in a month. hoping that that will drop down fast. my mum is no longer staying so i can stop self-sabotaging now. i don't know why i do that when she's here and i'm not on a diet but i do. i haven't been toooo bad, ha. but obviously it could have been better.

today has gone well so far. not sure what we're having for tea but we'll think of something.

helen, where are you getting all your recipes from babes? are they cheap to make?

abz xx

oh my bloody god. first night of p90 completed and i feel like a wet noodle. with painful knees. but that's a new development all around. may have to take it easy on squats and lunges. it's great though. tonight was the scult program. tomorrow is sweat and abs, then alternate each night. cool huh?

day 1: healthy eating, check (although i think i may not have eaten enough actually. serious exercise, check :)

abz xx

Morning abz, sounds exhausting love. LOL. I'm surprised Thomas needs to do exercise considering he's doing heavy manual work love.

Hey hun,

Here's a list of the meals I've made over the last few months. Give me a shout if you want any of the recipes. I get most of them from SW magazines (you can borrow them if you like) or here. I tend to spend about an average of £40 a week on shopping so it's not too expensive and most of my meals take 20 mins or less to make.

[FONT=&quot]Dinners[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]omelette[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]egg, chips & beans[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SW pizza[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Diet coke chicken[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chicken parmesan[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hunter’s chicken[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chicken fajitas[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chicken fried rice[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ham & pea tagliatelle[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Quorn chicken pasta[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Quorn spaghetti bolognaise [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Quorn lasagne[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Spinach & ricotta pasta[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Spinach & ricotta cannelloni[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Spinach & ricotta stuffed cod[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Vegetable & feta pasta[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Spinach & feta filo tartlets[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Spinach & feta pie[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cheesy creamy mushroom pasta[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dairylea mushroom pasta[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]cheesy bean pasta[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mixed bean casserole[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tuna pasta bake[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tuna pasta mayo[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Prawn stir fry[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Prawn spring rolls[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Prawn & asparagus risotto[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cod with mushroom & leek sauce[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Salmon fishcakes[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Salmon and pea pasta[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Watercress and salmon pasta[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]bacon rosti[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]bacon, egg & bubble & squeak[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lunches[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Omelette[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tuna pasta mayo[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dairylea pasta[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pasta n sauce[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Salad[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jacket potato[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Soup[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pittas[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sandwiches[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wraps[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Southern chicken burger wraps[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cheesy bean pasta[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Scrambled egg on toast[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Boiled egg and soldiers[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Poached egg on toast[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]crabsticks, cucumber sticks, carrot sticks, lf philly [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]cheesy spinach quesadillas[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]salmon muffin[/FONT]

wow helen. i would love to borrow your magazines :D are you still free or are you back working?

taz. not doing p90x. this is the one before that as that nearly killed thomas. ha.

Back