Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

thanks jim. i've had a hell of a week with lack of sleep, not feeling well and being rather stressed about our finances and i've stayed on the straight and narrow so am rather pleased with myself :)

Morning abz, izzy keeping you awake? Olivia has got a nsaty cold and is not sleeping at all well these last few days.

Hi Abz. This time of year always reminds me of our day in Brum - the German market - you, Elle and the hats! Then there was lunchtime when we all scoffed jacket spuds except you with the halo over your head. What a fantastic day that was x

i loved it gem. we should have a reunion. and invite jim :D

i only lost one lb this week but a lb is a lb is a lb and all that. hopefully my body will catch up this week as i was as good as gold and more :D unless i keep losing 2lb a week on average i won't make my goal for crimbo. although really, as long as i'm 15st something when we come back i'm not too bothered, but it would be nice to get down to 15st 7, ha.

so i'm 16st 2.5lbs as of last night. of course if i don't make my goal i could just weigh myself butt naked first thing on a morning after a wee rather than at 8pm at night...

Which is when I weigh if i do abz. LOL

yes, I'm up for a trip to the kraut Market any day girls

i've lost 9lbs in five weeks helen. so not too bad going. would prefer it to be a bit more though. but i guess since i was doing it at home beforehand i wasn't going to get the first week big loss.

i can't afford to come to brum this year i'm afraid jim. and i don't have a weekend i can get away either unfortunately. would love to see you all at some point though :)

abz xx

Morning abz, I'm sure it'll happen one day love :)

well this week i haven't eaten much. i haven't been hungry for some reason. and i haven't wanted to eat for the sake of it. of course this will probably mean i'll gain weight knowing my luck but we'll see how it goes tomorrow.

abz xx

Morning abz, good luck today with the wi :)

3lbs off this week. woohoo!! :D :D

so that makes me 15st 13.5lbs. the lightest i've been since before I had izzy. so one and a half year's gain gone. yes!!

only 4st 11.5lbs to go, ha.

ah well. if i manage to lose 2lbs this week i'll have lost a stone since i started going back to class so that isn't so bad is it? :D am hoping i'll do that actually as my mum will be arriving next wednesday and it would be nice to be able to tell her i've lost a stone since i last saw her, ha.

hope you are all doing well.

abz xx

Well done you. Let's make it a date for next year Abz and Jim - Taz will be up for it too I'm sure - just Elle to grab and anyone else who fancies it x

Morning abz, well done love, that's good to hear. :) and yes, I'm up for a meet next year

Christmas market Brum 2012 it is then x

howdy everyone. i weighed in and lost another 2lbs. which i really didn't expect to do this week. it wasn't like i was insanely bad or anything. but i really did use up all of my syns, and possibly one or two more given i had to guesstimate some things and usually i don't use many of them.

so. i've lost a stone since my mum was last visiting and she can really see a difference. which is remarkable given that she's never been able to tell if i've lost weight before which has generally made me feel crappy and give up. so that's good news, ha.

still going strong. mum is having to eat sw style while she's here too and is already going on about eating quorn mince, ha.

going shoe shopping for izzy and pressie shopping tomorrow, should be fun. at least most of it will be indoors. more than a couple of wheelie bins have flown down the street tonight. scary!!

hope you're all doing well :)

abz xx

Amazing that Izzy is already needing shoes - How time flies x

Morning abz, yes those were some winds. The little ones grow so quick don't they. We are buying a bed for Olivia, she can climb out of her cot now :(

They grow like weeds into beautiful flowers don't they Jim x

Back