Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

It goes by very quickly and before you know it your baby is a little girl and your little girl is looking forward to school. Enjoy each stage as it comes (well the bits you can stay awake for cos they wear you out) x

Morning abz, oh yes, but enjoy love, they grow up so fast

don't they just jim. when i tell izzy i love her she says 'love you mummy' back. obviously there was probably a wee bit of conditioning there, ha. and she doesn't really understand what it means. but she loves making me grin by saying it :D she did it for the first time unprompted yesterday :D

abz xx

She may not completely understand what she is saying but I bet the feelings are there anyway. Just enjoy her Abz - the day will come when it won't be cool to say "I love you mummy" even though she still will - so enjoy the words while you can x

Ah, that's lovely abz. Enjoy it while it lasts LOL

Hiya Abz :)

I have been emailing you recently but thought I'd say hello on here too. I thought it was about time I checked in here. I miss this nice community.

Well done on the SW front. Aw, it's lovely reading about Izzy too :) shes growing fast :) aw.

Love to you all, and email soooon :D

i enjoy it every single time :D and i'm sure i will continue to do so :)

good to have you back bon :D

abz xx

Morning abz & izzy. Bon, where have you been love, nice to see you back posting

Morning abz & izzy. Bon, where have you been love, nice to see you back posting

Hello Jim! I know I have been rather AWOL :S I have missed hearing what you guys are up to.

I just haven't been able to get much internet time :( but my jobs calmed down a little now and i plan to be productive on break and lunch times and come on here :)

Hope things are good with you Jim?

Morning Abz - have a lovely weekend x

Morning Girls,

I'm fine thanks Bon, don't know if you know but I retired at the end of March last year, so I'm enjoying life :)

Have a good weekend Abi! I'll email you next week and see how you are :)

Hi Jim, glad you are well. Oh that's good news! bet you're loving the retired life! and so you should :D

thanks guys. i'm going to meet a couple of friends for lunch tomorrow while thomas and izzy go off to buy my mother's day pressie. i've already asked for a season of midsomer murders :D ha. that's been my christmas, birthday and now mother's day pressie too :D

managed to write and send all the mother's day cards i needed to today so that was good. had a friend and her daughter over for most of today which was lovely too. so it's been a good friday and hopefully will be a good weekend too :)

abz xx

Morning abz, how's things. We took my Mum out for lunch yesterday, all 18 of us LOL. It was nice, but she was glad to get home really.

all 18 of you jim!! how many of those were her children, before the partners and grandchildren? :)

i got croissants for brekkie and we went to visit a friend of mine. it was nice :)

today i've been on a phone conference with london and india and been given some more (mind-squishing) work to do. i was missing it, but now my brain hurts again. there's just no winning :) still. i managed a meeting, looking after izzy for some of the afternoon and five and a half hours work. so today was a good day. still. as a result i have to work for about 10 hours tomorrow. izzy isn't well so we'll see how that turns out!! i'm too tired to hack at it now though so tomorrow morning it is :)

abz xx

Morning Abz, 4 children for my mum, the rest are all spouses, grandchildren and great grandchildren abz. Ah the joys of work ;)

Ah well done with the conference call Abz :D

What a productive day you had! Hope today is going well.

Hope Izzy is ok?

Take care

one project down and i've been given another one to do. off to visit my mum. we decided the easiest way to have izzy in a car for over 6 hours was to set off in the middle of the night, arriving when she should be getting up. then thomas can sleep when we get to mum's. so we're going to get her out of bed and pop her in the car at about 2am, ha. hopefully i'll sleep in the car too.

so i have today and tomorrow to do as much of this project as i can before i leave and then i'm handing it over so i don't have to do it over the weekend when i'm in scotland. am loving this work business. i get frustrated at it but then it's woken my brain and it's bringing some very much needed dosh into our household. with thomas not working if this hadn't come up we would have been totally screwed...

but i haven't seen izzy for a couple of days so i'm off to the park with her now and i'll worry about work a bit later on :)

abz xx

Back