Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

well chaps i have been south-beaching for a week (so basically low-carbing although you aren't supposed to go into ketosis i suspect that i have) and have another week of the first phase to go. my plan after that is to introduce the low gi carbs slowly and then eat in a slimming world kind of way for a while. i just really needed a kickstart. we are off to denmark in five weeks.

in any case. i have lost 7lbs so far. i know that the majority of that is water weight but i'm still chuffed :)

wish me luck. having to give izzy cake, pasta, bread etc hasn't been as hard as i thought but is sometimes very tempting :D

still. i'm happy as i'm allowed houmous and veg sticks. om nom :D

abz xx

Ohh well done you! 7lb is amazing stuff. You're well on your way :) How are you finding it?

Aw Izzy did love the beach :) sandcastles and all :D Was lovely to see you! Wish we could do that reguarly.

Hope you're having a good monday abi :)

7lb is FAB Abz x

Well done Abz ... Just got myself a new profile and returned to try loose weight. Its such a pain I have to post the 50 posts again boo hoo but looking around to find all my friends x x Im sure izzy is getting really big by now. Ive moved house to Liverpool and separated from my husband last year. So just me and kids now but I have a lovely boyfriend so fingers crossed all going well...unfortunately my weights back in the 20s :(

hi everyone. welcome back jenny. i'm guessing you are the jenny we all know and love from posts past given that there's no photie? so sorry to hear about your circumstance change but glad to have you back :D and spill on the boyfriend :)

my weight has stayed the same since sunday, but my clothes are starting to feel looser so hopefully there will be a whoosh fairly soon. i realised that the amount of water i was drinking had dropped quite considerably so have been guzzling this afternoon and hopefully if i continue to do that there'll be a difference on the scales by the coming sunday :)

still haven't decided how to proceed with my diet from sunday. if i stay on south beach or do slimming world with low gi. to be honest, i've been totting it up and everything i've been eating has been within sw allowances anyway. just a lot less carbs and a lot more strict, so i'm giving it some thought :)

wish me luck. just four a half weeks to go until denmark now and i'd like to have lost at least another half a stone by then... and then i have to try and keep it off while i'm there for three weeks!! aargh.

hope all is well with you guys.

abz xx

hey. sorry i've been so absent. am currently doing slimming world with some success. going back to classes. being accountable helps. will let you know how it all goes. at the moment i have an inner ear infection so can't stare at screen much or walk about much or do much of anything actually without the world spinning around.

hope everyone is ok.

loads of love to everyone :)

abz xx

Hi Abz - that sounds awful but glad slimming world is suiting you so well x

Tazzi - you're looking great x

You've had it a bit tough Tazzi but you'll get back - just make sure you give yourself time to heal x

hope you get your permission taz. i'm glad that you're feeling well enough to go back to the gym. has this totally changed your outlook on life then if you are a regular gym goer? it certainly looks like your sleeve suited you well.

Back