About Currys

Konvictz

ok i am still yet to start slimming world properly, but got all the materials.

i will be doing almost 100% red days.

can i ask how much plain white rice and healthily cooked chicken i can eat each day to keep within the rules...

thank you...

On red days chicken is a free food so you can eat as uch as you want/need.
Rice isn't a Healthy Extra B so you will need to syn it.

Or you could have your curry on a green day, use your chicken as a Healthy Extra B and have as much boiled rice as you wanted because thats free on green.

If you do have it on a red day, then rice is 20 syns for a 300g serving (which is an average takeaway portion size).

HTH
J x

I think haveing a curry on a green day is the better option cos the rice is free so have loads to fill you up and some of the chicken can be counted as a HEB and syn the rest if you want a bigger portion of meat.

Why not try Extra Easy? - you could have the chicken and the rice then (although I have brown rice). You should also eat lots of fruit and veg too.

when i make a curry i do it on a green day, and also make it with quorn rather then meat, that way can have as much curry and rice as you like.

I even made a quorn carry for my dad (and hes really not into healthy eating) and he really enjoyed it.

Gonna make a big batch and freeze it soon:rolleyes:

im a meat eater so i usually eat basic curry + rice twice a day.

i wouldnt mind eating less rice + more chicken.

just cant believe il be able to have as much chicken as i want. excellent.

You cannot have rice on a red day unless it is synned. Really best to follow extra easy if you want both!

nooooo...

ok i know nothing about extra easy...

all i know is im gonna have alot of chicken and less rice. (coz all that protein is gonna help me, im gonna be doing weight training aswell)...

ok il go to a class, but it will have to be out of town.

if my friends find out i went to slimming world club...then i will be ripped apart and i would never hear the end of it.

yeah il go to 1 class.

i agree with the others at least go to one then you can find out about extra easy and if you can live with cutting out 1 a and 1 b you can have your curry twice a day and enjoy honey

ah ok i see...il go to the club...

dam people are making good progress...i think im the only 1 who has gained weight....i started at 12 stones, and now im at 12.5...

Back