• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

About last night....

....thought that might get ya interested ;)

anyway - was out last night with some mates I haven't seen since start of August (when I was 17st 2lbs :eek: ).....had my hair done yesterday, got my contact lenses in instead of specs....and....

...you should've seen their faces when I walked in the door - it was PRICELESS :D

and I feel like I'm walking on air today - haven't stopped smiling !!

It's really given me a boost, especially since NO-ONE else has noticed yet - and I've lost 2 1/2 stone (I know my ticker only says 25lbs, but that's cos I was 8lbs heavier before I started CD...so I'm counting the TOTAL loss if you know what I mean)....

Amyway, just wanted to share in case it might help someon who's struggling...STICK WITH THIS - it REALLY DOES WORK

Prepare to be amazed all you 'new-starts'

lotsa love.....

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
You must have been floating on air, that's brilliant!!!!

I'm hoping people have that reaction when they see me on my wedding day!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Gemx

C: 14st3lb G: 12st0lb
That's fab news Debz, makes it all worthwhile doesn't it?

2 1/2 stone is a fantastic loss, well done

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st8.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st7.5lb(13.98%)
Hi debz,

That was brill! LOL:D :D :D

Feels good when you feel good!

Love Mini xxx

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Wow, that must have felt amazing!! :cool: :D

slushy

Silver Member
S: 12st9lb C: 12st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
thanks for posting
little stories like this are so inspirational

im only on day 2 myself but i am lucky enough to be near the pc all day - so if i start to feel tempted by naughties i shall come and read your thread again to motivate myself!!

thankyou and well done

thanks for posting
little stories like this are so inspirational

im only on day 2 myself but i am lucky enough to be near the pc all day - so if i start to feel tempted by naughties i shall come and read your thread again to motivate myself!!

thankyou and well done
go for it Slushy - you really can do this...takes a while to get the idea of food outta ur head but once you've done that, you'll be laughin all the way to a new slimline YOU :D

Thanks

Thanx guys for all your replies...and for sharing my 'moment' with me....didn't get logging on last nite (with kids n stuff) which is why I'm only posting this now ;)

have a FAB day everyone.....

lotsa love....