What happend last night?!

Fattyboomboom14

Iv been spot on for a week now, haven't even thought of food! Not hungry or anything.

yesterday I had a headache, last night in bed "the voice" was telling me to eat, and it will be okay, telling me what to eat ect!! I didn't, but it's full on scared me, I don't want to cheat at all!!

I know how you feel – I experience this at times as well!

When I feel like this, I go to my wardrobe andstart browsing through all my old clothing that I will be able to fit back into onceI’ve lost the weight. Alternatively, you can go online and start searching for clothes that you want to wear. Tell yourself that you can losethis weight with lots of self belief and try to visualise being able to fitinto those clothes once you've reached your weight loss goal. It's really motivational :)

My CDC encourages me to reward myself because I am following the diet. So, you could reward yourself forsticking to the plan for one month with a treat. Then choose something nice toreward yourself when you've met a 6 week goal, etc.

If that doesn’t workthen just come on here and vent or ask for advice
:)

You beat it! If it happens again you can tell that voice to shut up, you know you've beaten it before so you will again. It's natural, especially when you feel emotional hunger, because that won't be affected by ketosis. Emotional hunger is only beaten by building new and healthier coping mechanisms. I love a hot bath for unwinding, going for a walk is good, or just going up to bed with a book and shutting the world away. Experiment with stuff you like, and you'll soon start craving that when you feel vulnerable, rather than something which makes you feel awful half an hour later!

We'll done for not giving in to it! It's funny how our minds work, I had a dream that I cheated by eating crisps but in reality it would be the last thing I would eat if I did cave in.

Your 11lb first week loss is good motivation :)

it will go i promise!! xx

Back