About me

tendersage

Hiya

Yup another newbie here yo-yo dieted for years hindered by periodical ill health until finally i gave up on losing weight altogether, only to find that the weight loss could help me manage and eliminate some of the health issues.

Eventually my (current) GP suggested i go forward for Gastric Band on the NHS however i have decided why wait another 1-2 years just to get to the point of having the op, (how much more weight would i put on in that time) so went out sorted out a loan and saw a consultant yesterday. The op is now booked for the 9th Jan next year in the London Independent Hospital.

what more do you want to know?

Hi and welcome. Good luck with the surgery. Have a look at our surgical section and I know you will get lots of help and support from the others
Irene xx

Welcome to Minimins :)

Hi and :welcome: to Minimins. Good luck with your op and your weight loss journey :) xxx

Hey!
Good luck with your operation:)
Let us know how it goes
Muah

thanks everyone, been rather busy over the last month, daughter visiting, work, work oh yeah and more work....

Wish that work thing would ease up but it wont so i will make more time to get on here

hello....also new here.

good look with the op.

happy new year xxx

Yes, ditto. Good luck.

Back