About Time I Started One!!

Hehe. Well 2 out of 3 ain't bad :) no ginger hair :(

Day 36 and omg how tough it is :(

I knew by taking the benylin last night for my cough that it would throw me out of ketosis and boy has it :((..........keeping up with the shakes and water today but so hard. I keep thinking of eating and thinking why not, since i will be taking the benylin for a few more days and won't be in ketosis anyways :(

Might give the pharmacy a ring in the morning and see if anything they can advice

Keep strong Sinead, keep looking at your graph on the app on your phone and think of all the hard work and dedication you put it.. Food is not worth it x

Thanks!!! i didn't eat and went to bed instead lol

The one I "admire" is just called track your weight. Can put in losses every week and shows you a graph of the loss! xx

Sorry Peggy, just checked and called Monitor Your Weight xx

Well done sinead for getting through yesterday, u should br very proud of urself!
Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day 37!!

Feeling better about myself today! Went to bed last night so i wouldn't eat!

Got up early and had a problem to find something to wear. The bag of clothes i got from my friend last week are still tight and i can't do up the zip on the jeans so decided not to wear them til i can. Same friend took the biggest pair of pants i had (that i was wearing 5 weeks ago) and she took in 2 inches off on either side all the way down and fitting me perfectly now so put that on this morning!!

DD and myself went to Costa Coffee for "breakfast". I had a shake before i left the house and only had a coffee while she was eating. Her ham and cheese panini looked lovely but in a weird way it was like i was admiring it but didn't want it lol

Coughing a little better and only going to take the benylin as long as i have to. Decided last night if i can survive with just the shakes and the water for the week while on Benylin i still have to lose something, even if not in ketosis......and ketosis won't be long in coming back again once i stop the cough bottle!

Just want to say a major thank you to everyone on here who kept me going the last 2 days, without you all i honestly wouldn't have been able to do it xxx

Thats what i call motivation, youve done fab in all these weeks so u can do this!! Well done for coming so far xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thats what i call motivation, youve done fab in all these weeks so u can do this!! Well done for coming so far xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Tamzy :) xx

Hope you are feeling better soon Sinead:vibes::vibes::vibes:

Well done on your weight loss and inches! Great result!:happy096:

Hope you are feeling better soon Sinead:vibes::vibes::vibes:

Well done on your weight loss and inches! Great result!:happy096:

Thanks Mini :) will keep plodding along :) x

I really am a glutton for punishment today lol.........took DD to Burger King for dinner.......but i made sure i had soup before i left home!!

Feeling a lot better in myself today and i know i can survive for a few days even if i am not in ketosis!!

Can do it!! xx

aww i'm sorry to hear you've been sick, well done for staying positive and keeping going. I don't know how you managed burger king, i feel like crying when i pass a Mcdonalds xxx

Weekend was a nightmare for me and best forgotten about. Have stopped taking the benylin bottle now cos I can't cope with the hunger.

Things can only get better!! xx

Day 39

Feeling a lot better today.

Stopped the benylin cough bottle last night and forgetting all about hunger....Today went really fast for me and i hope the next few days fly too til i get back into ketosis again.........i need to badly, it is so horrible being hungry again :( xx

Day 39 Feeling a lot better today. Stopped the benylin cough bottle last night and forgetting all about hunger....Today went really fast for me and i hope the next few days fly too til i get back into ketosis again.........i need to badly, it is so horrible being hungry again :( xx

We can do this Sinead! We will get ourselves back into ketosis as soon as possible!!! X

We can do this Sinead! We will get ourselves back into ketosis as soon as possible!!! X

yeah Daisey, i need it so badly hehe xx We can do it!!!

Back