About Time I Started One!!

That would easier happen me cos a lot of my old clothes have elastic waists hehe

Day 45!!

Still going strong but only just!! Sundays are the toughest day for me cos it is the only dinner in the week i cook and finding it tough to stay away from the meat!!....but another Sunday gone!

I think i am back in ketosis again cos no hungry and feeling good :) xx

Day 45!!

Still going strong but only just!! Sundays are the toughest day for me cos it is the only dinner in the week i cook and finding it tough to stay away from the meat!!....but another Sunday gone!

I think i am back in ketosis again cos no hungry and feeling good :) xx

fantastic.

h x

Looking forward to Thursday now. Feeling good and I have been so good with 100% and oceans of water!!

Day 46!!

I'm freezing hehe...only just woke up though, Hubby and DD had a lovely smelling curry for dinner and i went to "watch tv" while they were eating and ended up sleeping for 2 hours lol.....having my soup just now and hopefully will warm me up.
I am delighted once it comes to the week days again and i know the routine and can get all my water in and easier at work when i am away from the kitchen and all thoughts of food.

Has anyone else noticed that their stomach is getting a lot weaker with the diet? I used to be able to walk into any "smelly situation" and wouldn't take any notice of it but not now....any horrible strong smell and i can feel my stomach turning and sometimes even feel like i am going to get sick. I find that really weird cos never happened to me in my life before lol xx

Wow sinead you r flying through this diet. How much have you lost now?

36lbs Peggy....hoping with all fingers and toes crossed for -6lbs this week and would be down 3 stone but but but but but loads still to lose!! xx

Delighted to have you back xx

Day 47 and weigh in on Thursday can't come fast enough.......i am pouring the water into myself and sticking to the 3 shakes a day, i really want the 6lbs off this week to get to 3stone!

I put on the teeshirt i wore on the 29th September last night and got hubby to take a pic, will post when my journey is over but have to say it looks like a dress now than a teeshirt.....imagine and that is only after 3 stone(ish)

My plan now is to try lose 5 stone before 28th November when i am refeeding for December but i jump back on it for another handfull of weeks! Don't know if i will get to 5stone but i am hoping to get close hehe

I am feeling amazing now.....and finding the last couple of days going really well. Need to try keep the positive thoughts going xx

We can!!

I have a spreadsheet thingy on the computer to keep track and 4lbs a week will give me 5 stone by the end of November I think!!

Omg 14st12 sounds sooooo thin to me lol

Last edited:
Day 48!!!

Can't believe tomorrow is the end of my 7th week! really have to say the time has gone so fast!.....

Nothing new to report.....pouring the water into me and wishing for 6lbs to be gone tomorrow so i could be down 3stone but i know what will happen lol.........i will lose 5lb, just to drive myself mad!!

I used to love the chicken soup but i think eating it for 2 meals a day is too much...i have totally gone off it now, i can't stand the sight of it lol......back to the vanilla shakes and getting them down the hatch asap!! xx

good luck with your weigh in today. i hope you get the loss you wanted

h x

good luck with your weigh in today. i hope you get the loss you wanted

h x

Thanks Harriet!! just home and i was down 7!! i am delighted :) xx

Well done sinead :p your doing fab!!! x

It is like a high hehe. Now I just want someone to notice and say it to me lol xx

Absolutely nothing, no exercise, nothing except making sure I drank over the 4ls. But only lost 2 last week so could be part of that too. xx

Back