About Time I Started One!!

The big five O!! Never ever ever did i think i would last this long, i am amazing myself!!

I am really delighted with the progress, even though it is tough going at times, no other diet would let me lose 43 pounds in 50 days!!

In my head i keep saying.....7 weeks done, 6 to go (stopping for the month of December)

Going to take the bull by the horns tomorrow and try on the bags of clothes my friend gave me a couple of weeks ago, up to 2 weeks ago, i could close the button of the jeans but not the zip, hoping that tomorrow morning i will be able to close the zip even a little bit!! xx

You go girl!!!! Found a cool app called waterlogged to record your water intake. I'm going to try it today.

I looked at it Peggy but the one i got measured in Ozs and i have no idea what an ounce of water is :( xx

A quick update....tried on all the clothes my friend gave me a couple of weeks ago and they all fit!! Can do up the zip and omg can even sit down in them!!! and the most amazing thing of all is......a couple of things are too big!!!

They are 3 sizes smaller than what i was wearing 7 weeks ago!! God, I love Lipotrim!!

How fabulous! Feels good doesn't it? You'd better get your wear out of them before they get to big too! x

A quick update....tried on all the clothes my friend gave me a couple of weeks ago and they all fit!! Can do up the zip and omg can even sit down in them!!! and the most amazing thing of all is......a couple of things are too big!!!

They are 3 sizes smaller than what i was wearing 7 weeks ago!! God, I love Lipotrim!!
Well done Sinead, Im delighted you got into them clothes you really deserve it :) Enjoy struting your stuff in them now lol x

thanks Jane and Crazii, yeah i was delighted to be able to do up the zips this morning hehe.......can't believe how quick i was able to fit into them! xx

Yeah great result with the clothes sinead!!! Big bunch of flowers for you (your hubby will have to buy them for you....hint hint) lol. You must be feeling fab!!! The waterlogged ap I have is light blue and measures in ml & l and half glasses etc so really easy for me. I wouldn't have a clue about oz either :). I drank 4 litres yesterday. Felt great all day. Water is the key to this I imagine. Check out utube on Lipotrim. There is a new guy on there with a belfast accent who is doing really well on Lipotrim and describes the diet to a T!!!! Really good xxxx. Have a good day in your new globber.

Day 52!!

What really bugs me is the rollercoaster of a ride that this diet is......went from a high of last week's lost to eating 2 sausages at breakfast this morning...I just wanted a taste of something soooooo badly :(

Will watch myself closely tonight and tomorrow making sure no slipups but while disgusted with myself, i really needed something too :( xx

Last edited:
Yeah Peggy. Water started already today!! We can get through it!! xx

your doing fantastic. if i could tell you how many times ive wanted to sink my teeth into a juicy sausage and i dont eat meat only fish and chicken usually!

h x

Day 53!!

Got a kind of twisted around compliment today....one of the lads at work asked me what i was doing differently cos i was looking great, asked me if i was using different makeup!! DOH!! I just replied that i was watching what i ate for a while lol

Though must say....today is the first day i wore "new clothes" to work. Top i wore was 3 sizes smaller than the tops i usually wear. I think it is time to go shopping for clothes that actually fit, instead of making do with things that are hanging off me lol xx

Day something or other, finding it hard to keep up with the days passing lol Day 55!! i just counted lol TOTM due tomorrow or Friday and of course weigh in tomorrow lol....so any loss is welcome this week!! Finding the diet all strange tho, for someone who ate a lot of sweets, chocolate, biscuits and cakes, i have no interest in them now but last night i dreamt i had eaten 2 fried eggs and woke up in a panic lol I am dying for an indian or a curry or anything with a strong strong taste hehe Anyone else getting cramps in their hands? i find if i hold my keys in a certain position my fingers will cramp around them. I haven't suffered from leg cramps or anything like that so far. Starting to feel the cold now, and pouring rain here all the time isn't helping :( xx

Last edited:
Day 56!!

No sign of TOTM yet but i managed to lose another 5lbs today....making it 48lbs in 8 weeks (hoping to hit the big 50lbs gone next week!) I am so happy with my progress!! Only thing i regret is that i didn't do it years ago but i suppose better late than never hehe

People are really starting to notice it now and say it to me but only this week when i started wearing smaller clothes. Before lipotrim I was wearing a size 26..now all the clothes are a 20 on top and a 22 bottoms! I am so happy I can shop in all the normal shops again and not relying on Evans. Another thing I have noticed is that my shoes are getting too big for me too or pretty shoes (which were too tight) that I had bought years ago are fitting me again.

I am dying for a big big shopping trip but I am putting it off.........The girl in the pharmacy laughed at me again today cos I am still wearing the same clothes I wore for the weigh in on the 29th August but they are hanging off me now lol They only come out of the wardrobe once a week now for the weigh in!

Will keep up the water this week, next week's supply bought already and hoping for another good loss xx

Day 56!!

No sign of TOTM yet but i managed to lose another 5lbs today....making it 48lbs in 8 weeks (hoping to hit the big 50lbs gone next week!) I am so happy with my progress!! Only thing i regret is that i didn't do it years ago but i suppose better late than never hehe

People are really starting to notice it now and say it to me but only this week when i started wearing smaller clothes. Before lipotrim I was wearing a size 26..now all the clothes are a 20 on top and a 22 bottoms! I am so happy I can shop in all the normal shops again and not relying on Evans. Another thing I have noticed is that my shoes are getting too big for me too or pretty shoes (which were too tight) that I had bought years ago are fitting me again.

I am dying for a big big shopping trip but I am putting it off.........The girl in the pharmacy laughed at me again today cos I am still wearing the same clothes I wore for the weigh in on the 29th August but they are hanging off me now lol They only come out of the wardrobe once a week now for the weigh in!

Will keep up the water this week, next week's supply bought already and hoping for another good loss xx

i know what you mean about wearing the same thing, i was until last week when the dress i was wearing literally looked like a sack on me so i changed to something else (light lol)

h x

omg omg omg omg i just went shopping in tesco and omg i fit into their clothes!! Might not be a big deal for some but omg massive for me lol .....now i have a bigger problem...all the lovely shops i can now go into!! xx

Sinead you r doing soooooo well. I'm so proud of you. Being here for ur whole journey has been a privilege ..... Can't wait to hear more of your successes and the clothes that you buy ;-)

Sinead you r doing soooooo well. I'm so proud of you. Being here for ur whole journey has been a privilege ..... Can't wait to hear more of your successes and the clothes that you buy ;-)

Thanks Peggy xx

I really am over the moon at how it is going!!

Back