About Time I Started One!!

Way to go Sinead! That's amezzin! I'm the same with clothes, my uniform is starting to drown me but I'm putting off buying new trousers. I started at size 26 too, reckon I might be a 20/22 now. Can't wait to be a size 18! Check us out!

woohoo!! really looking forward to it!! xx

Day 59!!

Yesterday I went to see a friend of mine and her family that i haven't seen since the middle of August......her sister looked at me, said hi and looked away and (then the funny bit) she looked back and said "oh *****, where is the other half of you?!"

It was sooooooo good to see their reactions hehe

Doesn't mean that i didn't have a very tough time when it came to dinner time and they all tucked into Pizza and the most fab looking potato pies :(
but i am soldiering on! xx

Day 60!!

I am counting down the days now.......9 weeks nearly done and 4 weeks to go lol

I can honestly say tho that i am getting very bored with it, i know i will stick it out but not liking it at all at the moment.

I think my period is hiding from me, no sign of it yet and now 5 days late, I so want it to come now so the bloating disappears before Thursday haha
Was in my mother's house today for a while and hopped on her scales and weighing the same as last Thursday :(
Really worried about it cos if i have no weight loss they won't let me keep going on LT, i have been warned already that week i only lost 2lbs :(

Hopefully will shift a lb or 2 before Thursday! xx

Day 63!!

Still going strong.........down 51lbs in 9 weeks, i am so happy with myself!!

Doing to NOvember no food for the month and will be doing the refeed after that!! Only 4 weeks left in this stint of LT!!

Really going to pour the water into me this week, i want to be down 5lbs next Thursday and hit the 4stone mark!! and maybe lose another stone before the end of the month......might add a week extra onto the LT if i am close to the next stone and finish up 5 stone gone! (Not mentioned the extra week to anyone else, just something i am thinking about in my head) xx

Good idea not to discuss too much with others that you know as I think it can add more pressure. When anyone asks me how long I'm doing it for I just reply "until I'm no longer fat" they just tend to laugh and don't question it further. At least that way if I decide to switch over earlier or later there's less people poking In to my business making me feel bad.

Day 63+something,

Still plodding along lol but omg feeling the cold now. For someone who used to sweat so much if someone even turned on a light blub, i am frozen all the time now, have even started wearing socks to bed lol

Counting down to the end of this section of LT is on......24 more days xx

Day 63+something, Still plodding along lol but omg feeling the cold now. For someone who used to sweat so much if someone even turned on a light blub, i am frozen all the time now, have even started wearing socks to bed lol Counting down to the end of this section of LT is on......24 more days xx

Keep it up, that will fly by. We should be finishing about the same time depending on if I keep loosing about 6-7 lbs a week.

Day 63+something,

Still plodding along lol but omg feeling the cold now. For someone who used to sweat so much if someone even turned on a light blub, i am frozen all the time now, have even started wearing socks to bed lol

Counting down to the end of this section of LT is on......24 more days xx

same here. thick jammies, long sleeved top, bed socks and lots of cuddles from the OH lol

h x

Day 69 today!

Feeling really sorry for myself. Since i had the cold a good few weeks ago, i just don't feel like myself. There is some new wrong with me every week it seems. This week my mouth is full of horrible big blisters.

Seriously going to talk to the Pharmacist tomorrow and see what she says about refeeded early. I don't really want to stop but i want to feel half normal again. Even speaking today is hurting my mouth and i know i am in a horrible mood for the last couple of weeks.

Aww * hugs* hun. I totally no how frustrating this can get. I broke in a bad rash on my chest and face along with some huge painful spots that i couldnt touch without it hurting, i looked online and apparantly its normal stuff on vlcd especially lipotrim and theyve also said that its our bodies getting rid of toxins. - annoying i no! But keep ur head up girl, see if u can get something to put on it, i think its worth taking a break and let ur body repair, i no this because as soon as i started having a low carb meal the rash i had is now fading away where as it wasnt before

Hope u feel better soon huni xxx

I came out in bruises when I first started. They've pretty much gone now but we get these weird side effects when on VLCD. Stick it out if you can and if not listen to your body and do what you need to do.

Thanks girls xx

Spoke to the pharmacist and started refeed 3 weeks early. But going to go really really carefully on it and I promised her I would be back on 100% in January. Want to move another 2/3 stone with lipo in January xx

I came out in bruises when I first started. They've pretty much gone now but we get these weird side effects when on VLCD. Stick it out if you can and if not listen to your body and do what you need to do.

Thats weird.. I broke out in bruises too. There are all over my body, someone just has touch me slightly and I bruise which would never of happen before :(

Thanks girls xx

Spoke to the pharmacist and started refeed 3 weeks early. But going to go really really carefully on it and I promised her I would be back on 100% in January. Want to move another 2/3 stone with lipo in January xx

Best of luck on refeed Sinead.. You will have to keep us updated on how it goes :) when are you going to start or have you started already?

Started last night crazii. Just hoping I don't start putting on again. Xx worried about it really

Back