About Time I Started One!!

Inevitably you may see a slight rise as food will obviously weigh something but hopefully it will be minimal and you'll loose it in the long run.

You shouldn't if you stick to the programme and I think you will do great with maintenance anyway because you have done so well doing TFR and was so dedicatied :).. Im really nervous about refeeding even though it is 3 weeks and 5 days away tomorrow :confused: x

Hows the refeed going Sinead? x

Hows the refeed going Sinead? x

Just home from the pharmacy Crazii and was down 1lbs! Thank God lol xx

Refeed isn't bad but so scared to eat, i just have salad and chicken or salmon for dinner, salad for lunch with no meat, and a maintenance bar for breakfast. (don't know why i explained it backwards hehe)

Funny thing happened during the week tho...was at work having a salad for lunch and obviously one of the girls had got wind of the diet so she said to me "oh i see you are back on your diet!" and i replied...."nope, off the diet now" Her face was so confused looking lol

Hope you are getting on well, your tracker makes amazing reading xx

Sounds like your doing fantastic Sinead, serious well done :).. How did you find the eating? Did things taste any different?? I cant believe Im going to refeed soon :confused: I think if I could I would live on Lipotrim haha. Thanks Sinead, Im still hoping to hit the 15's for christmas :fingerscrossed:

How you getting on Sinead? :) x

Back