Total Solution About to order Exante products

IrishLad92

Hi everyone...a bit of background about me first :) started slimming world in Feb and have lost over 3.5 stone. I really want to try Exante to shift the last 4.5 stone before October time when I start back to University. I would only be interested in the Shakes...so could someone please share with me the best flavours?

Thank you so much!

Hiya mate,

Everyone will tell you different but here is what I think!

Strawberry - the worst of them all. I love normal strawberry milkshake but not this.

Vanilla - probably my favourite, pretty nice on its own, better with coffee added!

Chocolate - like this one a lot to. Doesnt taste to bad at all for a diet product!

Banana - I expected to hate it but its pretty nice!

Id recommend the shakes/bars combo to. The bars are so convenient and the choc orange one is delicious!

Hey Diddle,

thanks for replying :)

i think I will order some bars too!! Do you do Exante? What are you experiences? Does the weight come off quite fast?

thanks !

Hey Diddle,

thanks for replying :)

i think I will order some bars too!! Do you do Exante? What are you experiences? Does the weight come off quite fast?

thanks !

Yeah I just had a month off but I did it for 2 and a bit months and lost nearly 4 stone. Its pretty easy tbh, just the no beer/orange juice is hardest thing for me! I drink so much coke zero now though to compensate!

That is fantastic!!! I really hope to have around 3-4 off in 10 weeks! :) Will keep my progress updated on this!! Heading to Spain on Monday for 10 days so have Exante ordered and will be started after that! Coke zero sounds good to have...is that unlimited amounts? Hate water :(

Hi everyone...a bit of background about me first :) started slimming world in Feb and have lost over 3.5 stone. I really want to try Exante to shift the last 4.5 stone before October time when I start back to University. I would only be interested in the Shakes...so could someone please share with me the best flavours?

Thank you so much!

Hi, I'm on Exante, the best flavour is vanilla.. It's lush!! Chocolate and banana are alright but I'm not keen on Strawberry at all.

I hate the soups, I have to sell them to get rid

Definitely agree on getting bars! They are very nice and gives you something to actually chew once a day! :)

Back