Attack about to start

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by brndthm, 22 July 2011 Social URL.

1. brndthm

brndthm New Member

Diet:
    dukan
    Hi just about to start, read the book and even bought bran. can you give me any advice on things i should eat, i eat anything !! quite clearly !!

thanks
    B

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emmma

Emmma grammar police

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(28.21%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    There's quite a lot to take in so your best bet is to read the book - at least to the end of the cruise section, then come back for clarification if you still have questions. Wait to start until after you've read the book.

4. brndthm

brndthm New Member

Diet:
    dukan
    Thanks Emmma, read the book from cover to cover and that wasn't easy !!! just looking for ideas on what to eat but have been reading all links and finding it really useful. the recipe links are fab so don't think it will be as hard as i am making out.
    B

5. Emmma

Emmma grammar police

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(28.21%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    can you fill out your stats brndthm? it's helpful for us to see where you're starting from and your height etc. if you're online it's the link to the user cp in the top left.

you'll be fine once you get started, the key is to be super prepared - make your meal plans and have plenty of pure protein snacks on hand whilst you're in attack. check the dukan website for your true weight and an idea of how long to do attack for, and check out our new sticky FAQ above - hopefully that should answer any other questions you might have.

good luck with your starting Dukan!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.