Absolutely Chuffed hehe

carrie-ann

Hello everyone , I have hardly posted on here but log in everynight to read everybodies progress and I have to admit it has kept me going when times have been tough. Soooo I thought I would introduce myself and try to join in more. My name is Carrie-Ann and I have been on the Cambridge diet for 3 weeks and found out at my weigh in today that I have lost 8lb :happy036::happy036:, on top of the 10lb already lost the last 2 weeks!! I am absolutely chuffed tonight and feel like shouting from the roof top lol
Also I was wondering if anyone could answer my question lol I will be starting week 4 tomorrow and having already lost over the 12 - 14lb average weight loss per month, what should I expect to lose next week?? I am not expecting another big loss but obviously would prefer not to stay the same. Plus its coming up to my TOTM. Any replies greatly appreciated.
:sign0163:

XxCarrie-AnnxX :sign0144:

Hello
well done and welcome xxxx

Hi hunni..... Post babes, you will get so much back and we are so friendly....

WELL DONE!!!!!! Thats a cracking weigh in..... I bet your over the moon and so u should...

Keep up the good work

Woofy X

Hi and welcome.

In my first month I lost 15lbs, 2lbs, 5lbs and 5lbs. We are all different. Stick to it and you will lose as much as your body is ready to let go.

Welcome and well done. I agree everyone will have different losses but yes, the average is 1 stone per month :)

Back