• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Absolutely Chuffed hehe

S: 14st0lb C: 10st6lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 3st8lb(25.51%)
Hello everyone , I have hardly posted on here but log in everynight to read everybodies progress and I have to admit it has kept me going when times have been tough. Soooo I thought I would introduce myself and try to join in more. My name is Carrie-Ann and I have been on the Cambridge diet for 3 weeks and found out at my weigh in today that I have lost 8lb :happy036::happy036:, on top of the 10lb already lost the last 2 weeks!! I am absolutely chuffed tonight and feel like shouting from the roof top lol
Also I was wondering if anyone could answer my question lol I will be starting week 4 tomorrow and having already lost over the 12 - 14lb average weight loss per month, what should I expect to lose next week?? I am not expecting another big loss but obviously would prefer not to stay the same. Plus its coming up to my TOTM. Any replies greatly appreciated.
:sign0163:

XxCarrie-AnnxX :sign0144:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 17st12lb C: 16st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.8 Loss: 1st3lb(6.8%)
Hello
well done and welcome xxxx

woof

Alway see the love x
Hi hunni..... Post babes, you will get so much back and we are so friendly....

WELL DONE!!!!!! Thats a cracking weigh in..... I bet your over the moon and so u should...

Keep up the good work

Woofy X

Bijoux

Fat Fighter
S: 20st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 32.7 Loss: 6st0lb(28.67%)
In my first month I lost 15lbs, 2lbs, 5lbs and 5lbs. We are all different. Stick to it and you will lose as much as your body is ready to let go.

S: 14st0lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 34.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Welcome and well done. I agree everyone will have different losses but yes, the average is 1 stone per month :)