Absolutely Chuffed hehe

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by carrie-ann, 15 February 2009 Social URL.

1. carrie-ann

carrie-ann Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(25.51%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hello everyone , I have hardly posted on here but log in everynight to read everybodies progress and I have to admit it has kept me going when times have been tough. Soooo I thought I would introduce myself and try to join in more. My name is Carrie-Ann and I have been on the Cambridge diet for 3 weeks and found out at my weigh in today that I have lost 8lb :happy036::happy036:, on top of the 10lb already lost the last 2 weeks!! I am absolutely chuffed tonight and feel like shouting from the roof top lol
    Also I was wondering if anyone could answer my question lol I will be starting week 4 tomorrow and having already lost over the 12 - 14lb average weight loss per month, what should I expect to lose next week?? I am not expecting another big loss but obviously would prefer not to stay the same. Plus its coming up to my TOTM. Any replies greatly appreciated.
    :sign0163:

XxCarrie-AnnxX :sign0144:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow27

rainbow27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.8%)
    Diet:
    eat less move more!& mixing it up high protien & shakes
    Hello
    well done and welcome xxxx

4. woof

woof Alway see the love x

Hi hunni..... Post babes, you will get so much back and we are so friendly....

WELL DONE!!!!!! Thats a cracking weigh in..... I bet your over the moon and so u should...

Keep up the good work

Woofy X

5. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi and welcome.

6. edibeedee

edibeedee Optifast Girl!

Diet:
    Optifast
    job well done. It is hard to predict losses. But whatever the outcome don't get discougaged if you do have small losses some weeks. It all seems to balance out. As long as you follow the diet you will succeed. Good luck and roll on next weigh in.

7. Bijoux

Bijoux Fat Fighter

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(28.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    In my first month I lost 15lbs, 2lbs, 5lbs and 5lbs. We are all different. Stick to it and you will lose as much as your body is ready to let go.

8. Gunna-make-it

Gunna-make-it Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Welcome and well done. I agree everyone will have different losses but yes, the average is 1 stone per month :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.