Step 1 Sole Source Absolutely Exhausted

Feeling absolutely dreadful today, no energy and my limbs feel really weak.
Mum is coming up shortly and I think tonight I may break my SS and just have a meal with her, but will try and keep it as healthy as I can.
Don't judge me too harshly :(
Tilly, just concentrate on having a nice evening with your Mum- and if you feel like eating a bit "off plan" then go for it, you have the willpower to get straight back on track tomorrow.
Take care of yourself, sweetie ! xxx

Had a bad day food wise yesterday and having a bad day "love" wise today.

Tears have been tripping me, and my nose is snotty, but I haven't succumbed to eating and I won't, because he is not worth me failing.
So chin up Tilly, onwards and upwards.

Was at Gym today with a Personal trainer and going to go to her once a week. I am moving forward and getting stronger by the day.
I may have low self esteem, but I will conquer it!

Tilly you have such a great attitude!! Such admiration!

Tears have been tripping me, and my nose is snotty, but I haven't succumbed to eating and I won't, because he is not worth me failing.

Was at Gym today with a Personal trainer and going to go to her once a week. I am moving forward and getting stronger by the day.

So pleased to see you back on here,Tilly -
Don't let anyone or anything stop you from achieving your dreams. Good luck sweetheart. xxxx

So pleased to see you back on here,Tilly -
Don't let anyone or anything stop you from achieving your dreams. Good luck sweetheart. xxxx

Tilly, you've done brilliantly. Think of this as the skin you have outgrown, and you will have these tricky, crunchy times, as you break free. But break free you will, and the real Tilly, inside all sparkling and gorgeous, will prevail. Xx

Big hugs xxx

Back