Absolutely shattered

lucyk

Hi all

I am just going into my 4th week of SW and yesterday morning I felt absolutely exhausted and couldn't do anything. I thought a good nights sleep last night would rectify it. However, I feel exactly the same this morning, I can't keep my eyes open:sigh:

Does anyone know if this would have anything to do with the diet.

Please help:confused:

thank you

I think it's unlikely, so long as you have been eating properly - eating plenty of free food, getting all your healthy extras and not depriving yourself. Getting all your healthy extras is really important, as they are what make sure that you get your recommended daily allowances of things like iron and calcium. Are you eating a good balance of fruit and vegetables too, to make sure you're not developing a vitamin deficiency?

If you're doing all this it might be an idea to make an appointment with your GP to get checked out.

Thanks for your reply. I have eaten lots of fruit and veg but have to say that I do not have all of my healthy extras every day. Could that be contributing to it?

definately - you're depriving your body of essentials, which is why they are a part of the diet.

try eating exactly what the plan recommends and eat energy boosting foods like slow release carbs such as pasta, jacket potatoes and banana's. :)

most days I miss out on at least one healthy extra, if not two. I will change that immediately.

thank you so much!

yes you must have your healthy extras, remember this 'diet' if you want to call it that, is called Food optimising and SW say that to optimise your weight loss you must follow all the steps, cutting out parts of the plan will not increase your weight loss in fact it is likely to have the opposite effect

so make sure you follow food optimising properly, eat plenty of free foods, have ALL your healthy extras each day and your syns too if you want to feel healthy and maximise your weight loss

To be honest, and I know it sounds silly, I have just been forgetting to have my healthy extras! I've been having a couple of cups of tea a day with milk, some cereal in the morning and that has been been it much of the time. Will definitely change that now.

I often forget to have them all when I am not at work. When I'm at work I take 2 Alpen lights in with me and a cheese sandwich and that takes care of them for me!

Are 2 Alpen lights considered as 1 healthy extra?

Yes. Also don't forget that there are a lot of 'bugs' around at the moment and it may of course have nothing to do with your diet.
Keep on going and good luck

Yeah, I have an apple one and a chocolate fudge one most days. Yummy, 2 snacks for the price of one!

Back