Absolutely Terrified!

jeveuxtarevanche

Likes to EAT!
Starting back properly at weight watchers tomorrow wit my friend annabellacarribean! We're both losing weight for my wedding next year so we thought we'd get a head start!

Just thought I'd start a thread to say I was dreading it.... Failed three times before :eek:

Good luck ! You can do it !
:D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've tried loads of diets and done ww 3 times before too.

So far I've lost 8lbs in 3 weeks and finding it not too difficult. I have a feeling this time is just gonna be different.

You'll be fine, good luck

Please dont think about how many times youve done it before
I have done it too btw
Its this time that counts the ww slogan is lose weight for the last time and that says it all really
You havent given up and neither have i thats the main thing
Good luk
Hope everyone has a good day x

Thanks for the well wishes! I went to the meeting today with a friend today, I put on 4 pounds in 6 weeks. Not too bad I guess =/ But now we're in it til the end. Its true what they say... you really do feel better when you stay for the whole meeting! We left with our heads high, so now's the start of the rest of my life!! Just watching "I used to be fat" on MTV, and its amazing how weight can change someone's personality. The girl is standing looking in the mirror saying she's fat and ugly, she has weight o her yes, and she does need to lose it, but by NO MEANS is she ugly! My GOD! She's beautiful!

:)

well done for going and I am glad you came out feeling positive-and why wouldnt you !!

Your first post said you were scard because you had 'failed' before-but remember the only way to fail is to give up trying and by starting again you're still trying and so cannot have failed:p:)

Your first post said you were scard because you had 'failed' before-but remember the only way to fail is to give up trying and by starting again you're still trying and so cannot have failed:p:)

You're right, its only when I think about it - i haven't given up! Today is my first proper day back in it. of course i had a mini muffin with a skinny latte this morning, but instead of forgetting about it, I've written EVERYTHING down. I'm in it to win it this time! I had what I thought was a healthy lunch, but when I added up potato salad, cheese, ham, coleslaw and an egg [along with 0pp foods] it turned out to be more than 10! So I'll be super-good for the rest of the day. Instead of having milk in my tea, I'm having it black -saves points for my dinner. I really think I can do it this time! :)

Good luck - you can do it this time :D

i think I can! I'm in my future in laws house tonight and its fish and chips night.... chipper chips. So i don't know how to point them so i'm gonna have a half bag and count 8pp for them? Does that sound about right? =/ I'd rather be safe than sorry!

Yeah, that's about right. The Pocket Guide has a standard portion of chippy chips as 14 x

Hellooooo :wave_cry:
Just wanted to wish you huge amounts of good luck!
I'm also a re-starter (Started so many times over!)
A wedding is great motivation & it must be great to have a buddy to go to class with :D

CGx

Yeah I'm doing really well!! Even counted points for the easter egg:) NEVER did that before, used to just eat it and forget about it - worst decision EVER! I can feel my stomach getting smaller! AND I just used my new bike to cycle to my mams.... alright, i almost passed out from it, but i'll get used to it! haha x

Haha - I pointed my Easter eggio 2!!
It wasn't even that high & at least you don't have to feel guilty about not counting it ;)
I'm horribly exited as I just hit 20posts so have an Avatar woop! No more picture-less posts!:D

hey thats gorgeous! very elegant and classy :) x

Glad you like it! I can't WAIT for my wedding now! Hahah just have to lose weight for it now...

*think skinny, THINK SKINNY!*

*think beautiful bride* :D ahh im so excited for u lol

Back