ABSOLUTLY FAB!!!

gg2007

I went to a water workout yesterday...and it was 100% BETTER than what i ever imagined it to be, i was a bit apphrehensive about getting my cossie on as even though im loosing weigh im around a size 28/30. But i wasnt caring at at all, i was there for me and not anybody else.

I manged to rope in a few friends which made it even more fun, i was actually quite sad that the class came to an end, because the time flew by so quick. I would even call it a workout because i was having so much fun!!! lol

I would advise anybody who wants to try and incorpate a little excercise in, water water workout would be great. And better still, it was easy on my joints, i was bopping and jumping round the whole pool....ohh what fun!!! lol

i have now made it my aim to go to 2/3 classes per week!!

ROLL ON WATER WORKOUT!!! LOL

Last edited:
glad u have found something that works for u. i have just started swimming again as well. i love it! and the best thing is, like u say, its easy on the joints AND it works every muscle rather thn just particular areas. im loving being a new found water baby :D good luck with ur new regime xxxx

I applaud you for your pro-active approach! Well done - glad you found it such a positive experience :)

I'll have to lose a few more stones before I'm brave enough to have a go at something like that but I really admire your attitude. :party0049:

Well done GG, I too enjoy swimming and find it relaxing aswell as easier than going running!
Keep it up, my arms and legs are much firmer for the swimming and soon enough you'll be a fitter, slimmer, healthier you!

Big hug for being much braver than I was! (Took me 3 attempts to go!)

Well done for facing your demons! I teach Ceroc-Jive and also attend an advanced class twice a week which I love.
I am also about to pick up swimming again as I miss it.

Thanks for the support all:D:D:D!

Dont get me wrong i was still s***ing myself when i was walking from the changing room to the pool lol lol (still cant believe i did it), but once it was over i was saying to myself there was nothing to be worried about.

It was rather funny when i was bopping up and down and i could feel all my wobbly bits flapping around. Wont be there for much longer though!!!

:D

Back