Abz' Diary - Maid of Honour

Wow Abz thats amazing!!

How fantastic you must feel... hey if you've lost 12lbs on your scales you must have on your cdc scales too!!

What a motivator & inspiration you are!

Linzi.x

i have a feeling that i will have lost slightly less on my cdcs scales, but that's ok. especially since hers weighs in 1/4 and 1/2 lbs, ha.

i'm going to see her at 6.45 tonight and will be able to ask her about this hen night and wedding palava which will be a relief, to know what i'm going to do rather than worrying about what i'm going to do.

my tummy is rumbling again... gah. am feeling much better today though. not as lethargic and leaden which can only be a good thing :)

abz xx

thanks guys. i will have to pee loads before i go, ha. and she wants me to do a ketosis test since i'm still so hungry. but that means peeing on demand!! ha. ah well. we'll see. it's only a quickie 15 min meeting so i hope i can ask her what i want to in that time. if not i'll email her or something. i feel really bad. i seem to be taking up so much of her time!!

abz xx

Best you bother her so you get answers to your questions & succeed at this diet!!
I'm sure she's used to it... I mean you can't be the only one ever to do that... in the first days of my vlcd I was constantly asking things... then all I ever used to see my counsellor for was my weigh ins so it balances itself out over the course of your contact with her! x

i haven't even been in touch that much i suppose... but i wasn't supposed to see her for another week. i don't care about the weigh in really. more just want my questions answered, ha. and to let her know about the wedding stuff. and to get a spicy tomato soup to try in case it's nice :)

abz xx

well poop. i only lost 8lbs on my cdcs scales so i've bought the same model that she has. it still weighs three lbs lighter than hers though, ha. i do suppose i weigh myself naked first thing on a morning..

i'll tell you what though. i tried on that bridesmaid dress and it bloody fit :D a little bit snug but you couldn't tell by looking. i just felt a bit like i was going to pop out, ha. but another two weeks and there won't be any problems, but if it gets any looser a bra will have to be had!!

abz xx

ha, thank you. i was rather happy yes, and relief was there in abundance too!!

am feeling better this morning. not so crappy. still a bit light headed when i get up but other than that no worries. just need to make it until 9 for my morning shake. am glugging water to solve the tummy rumbles. apparently i am my cdcs only client that has had that trouble... :S hee. i'm special me :D

abz xx

well i seem to be neglecting my own damn challenge!! ha.

so far so good. no cheating, at least 4 litres of water a day. i really want to make it to a stone in a fortnight, but would have to lose six pounds for that to happen and currently on totm so will have to wait until the week after for that i think :)

hope everyone else is doing fabulously.

abz xx

ha. hey. i do have some kind of life you know, ha. i spent yesterday meeting up with some friends for coffee and then wondering around town for hours in the rain shopping for things for this hen night on saturday. do you realise how hard it is to get non pink things for a hen night? so i'm having to make everything, and i had to order all the sashes, ha. am having to pop into town on my lunch break (really hope it doesn't rain) to pick up a few things and then will spend tonight making a tiara... tried using superglue last night but ended up with it on me (not good) and the tiara fell apart anyhoo so i need to try again :)

abz xx

oOooO i so love making stuff... ha ha i'm very creative!!! :)

so is it anything but pink... or do you have a theme?

Nas x

no theme but she loves blue and stars, ha. so i've ordered blue and silver sashes and have stars to sew onto her sash and am making a starry tiara for her. nothing too manic as she'd hate it. and i'm sure someone will show up with L plates in any case...

abz xx

hey aaaaabz, what date is the wedding hun?? you've probably already said somewhere lol... :) xxx

Back