Acai Berry Cleanse?

Well, almost 5 lbs lost this week! I will be posting it as 4 lbs in the weekly weigh in because last weekend when I weighed in, I didn't report it because I rebounded .8 lbs that I had lost the week before..that I also didn't report because it wasn't a full pound... if that makes sense.... lol.

Any of you guys try this yet?

LR

I would advise everybody to buy this at a bricks n mortar store because Ive heard very scary scams going on - not the fault of the company or anybody else - but people who are being opertunists.

Pierce

I would advise everybody to buy this at a bricks n mortar store because Ive heard very scary scams going on - not the fault of the company or anybody else - but people who are being opertunists.

Pierce

Yea, there are alot of scams out there with all the free trials of different weight loss supplements... I just saw one last night for Acai where they charge your card $200.. and then when you try to cancel, there are no phone numbers to call, etc. It becomes a nightmare. I did buy this at a standard retail drug store here (CVS). But I've also been looking for deals online.. and all I find are scams. It's unfortunate.

LR

Hey LR...are you still doing the acai diet and fat burning? Cause I wanted to know if it worked for you.

Thanks

A

I stopped using that particular brand/combination that I originally was using midway through the second week... had some gastrointestinal upset. :8855: It was due to the fat flush part of it. It did work. I think I had lost like 7 lbs in the two weeks.

I still currently take an acai suppliment though. One that has green tea in it, helps with my energy. I believe they do help.. I mean, I've been pretty lax with slimfast the past month or so... I even started drinking a can of mt. dew in the morning for caffine purposes (Too many late nights lately... I've been seeing someone :flirt2: )and I'm still loosing weight. Took a sneak peak at the scales this morning... another 2 lbs down... but my official weigh in isn't till tomorrow.

LR

I just started the acai berry cleanse and fat burn cleanse like two days ago, not much change. I didn't lose anything yet. I do however, execise....30 minute jog. LOL

I got quite excited when I saw your post. I've been looking at acai berry for about 6 months. I even tried to order one of those free trials but the credit card wasn't accepted - I think God must have been on my side because I clicked the order button 6 or 7 times - I could have really been in trouble!! LOL Then I went and read the small print - you know the bit about them sending you another bottle every month until the day you die? that really put me off the product which is a shame.

Anyway - I'm in a small town in New Zealand and I can't find it here so I finally got around to looking for a regular person saying it works and other sources of Acai Berry. I don't care about the free trial and I'm not so concerned about the colon cleanse that seems to go with the free trail deals - I work and that could be a bit embarrassing - if you know what I mean!

I've finally found Acai Berry product that looks pretty good (1500 mg of pure freeze dried Acai berry and no fillers) - so I'm going to order it. No Free trial - you just buy it and it comes with a 180 day money back guarantee. The only hang up I have is with the $55 USD it costs to get it here, that's about $80 of my money- so they have a free post service that takes forever (or so they say, it might just be a ploy to get you to pay the courier fee).

I like the way this forum is run - so I'll get some goals up shortly. Scary how fast the weight goes on, and on and on .... !

Hi

If it helps with your motivation and focus great but just remember none of these products have stood up to any scientific trials... so just be aware of what you are parting with your money for.

Good luck though

If you are thinking of buying Acai berry please buy them from either a health food shop or amazon. you can come unstuck with some of these free trials that are all over the internet. if you are tempted by a free trial please do some research into the company. many have been closed dow in the states. If you try and cancel you may not have any luck and have to cancel your credit card. Some of the companies have a recuring billing scheme that are very difficult to cancel. you have been warned ( sorry that's sounded a bit harsh). You can get acai berry in tablet or juice form.
I hope this helps

Hey Light Raven!! I thought ud gone since ive gotten bk on the SF wagon; but ur still here!! x

I'm sure I'm missing something here. But if it's the weight of 'poo' that you're loosing, you're NOT gonna look any better are you? I mean nobody can see where you've lost the weight from, can they? And the body is a clever piece of kit, it'll figure out itself that the hole is at the end...These things are fads, don't rely on them. The OP sounds like she had a bad few days, panicked, and bought something to flush out with. I don't think that's a great idea. It's a slippery slope (pardon the pun!), into using laxatives and such like. Best of luck to those who'll be trying this, but I'm staying well clear. You'll lose pounds alright, but not the kind you're hoping for.

Back