Accountability is key!!

Day 246
Bit of a late one with work have just logged off now (did log off to see my kids and play with them and then bedtime) I had to go back on to prepare an ice breaking exercise For our team day in less than 2 weeks which is bonkers as I haven’t been in the office or even that one since I came back from maternity leave in 2020 and haven’t met the most of my team! Anyhow good day on plan today but ready for bed now! Hope everyone is good!

Day 247
Another busy one had th re draft the ice breaker as realised it didn’t flow very well and would be done within 3 minutes!! All done now anyhow but work was busy but thankfully done till next week and after Friday it’s my eldests half term!
Good day on plan but I have found myself a day short on bars for tomorrow! I was starting to stockpile Exante so decided to let it run down a bit but miscounted my bars so have a shake tomorrow instead of a bar I will feel cheated haha! New order is due on Friday so fingers crossed it will arrive then and I am ‘bar less’ for one day only! 😜

Day 249
Missed a day yesterday as I went out which was novel! Very good to be able to pick what I want to wear without worrying about what I would fit into.
Been a relaxed day than normal as my parents are having my eldest for a few days for half term. Good day on plan and I got my lo dough bases as well! Haven’t had them for a few weeks so nice addition to my evening ‘meal’. Weigh in tomorrow we shall see hopefully a loss but would be happy if it’s the same.

Day 250
Half a pound on this week which is a bit like her but not the end of the world as long as I stick to plan and don’t let it derail me which it won’t!
Realise this last stone will take its time which I am fine with as it’s part of the journey and starting to look towards maintenance which I think is the hardest part. Hope everyone is well!

Day 251
So tired today but that was due to a really bad nights sleep I couldn’t get over to sleep until 4am for some unknown reason! Good day on plan and I have found a product I really did not like! It’s taken up to now for it to be one I was like not for me but the Juiced range I did not rate at all! Thankfully I got it as a free sachet in my last order but the mango and peach juiced just felt like some fizzy flat squash but not even nice 😂 at least I know not to order the juiced range now. Off swimming tomorrow as well!

Day 252
Good day today I am heading into the office tomorrow 😱 bit scared as haven’t been in an office since June 2019 due to maternity leave and then covid! I figured as we are having our official team day next Tuesday I need to do it so I don’t feel so petrified as it’s a new office as well!
Good day on plan I went swimming which was good and I enjoyed it. Going to have a shake early doors tomorrow as not roosted to let in to my colleagues I am on Exante as I just can’t be doing with the questions! Wish me luck!

Day 253
I did it a day in the office and I have to say I feel I am a lot more productive working from home! I loved seeing people but I felt like I was on catch up all day and the driving in and out was something I forgot was a pain!
Good day on plan but was very hungry when I arrived home but did get some nice compliments from colleagues at work about my weight loss which was a boost but noticed everyone was very interested in what I was having for my dinner my respite was I got a meal deal from boots but in my head I was like I have had a meal replacement and my next one is when I get home thankfully no one latched on I had no meal deal 🤣.

Day 254
Good day today went to the hairdressers and have gone pink! I have fancied it for a while and had a bit of a restyle!
My youngest has been really good as we are in the early stages of a renovation so it’s a bit all over the place! He did so well whilst my husband put some insulation underneath our new windows. I had sweet and sour noddles and a chocolate porridge today but didn’t eat till 3.30pm so was ravenous by then! Hoping for a bit loss this week but not sure I think I am at a plateau stage but need to keep Forging on!

Day 255
Busy one today we have been trying to clear the house to enable the gas central heating to be installed (we are on the dreaded economy 7) tomorrow and Sunday which should be fun ahead of my eldest back to school! I went and did a fitness class later today! Really proud of myself it was like aerobics but more dancey(probably how I imagine Zumba!) I can’t swim for a bit with the pink hair haha so trying to find something else!
I had my first ever Banoffee shake today and it was really nice a bit like a banana shake and cinnamon swirl combined! Out all day tomorrow so we aren’t under the engineers feet but hopefully we can keep our two entertained! I hope everyone has a lovely weekend 😃.

Day 256
Very out and about today due to the work the engineers needed to get on with so from 8 till 6 we did soft play, park playing, farm visit and even a look at the tents in go outdoors (I have no intention of ever going camping it’s not my scene but horses for courses and those two loved looking at the tents!) anyhow it’s looking good they are finishing it off tomorrow so another busy one! Took porridge out with me today and it worked out ok (got some boiling water in a flask!) but glad to be back home! Weigh in tomorrow we shall see what happens then.

Day 257
Absolutely exhausted this evening but the engineers got done what they needed to do which is great! We had another day pretty much out of the house so where floating. Around where we live desperately trying to entertain our two (breakfast at weatherspoons for them and my husband nothing was open that early!) trip to the park x3 walk around a big shopping centre haha!
I had a lovely end to the month with a 5lb loss so thrilled to bits and nearly at my 7st loss but not quite! Today has been all over the place so have grazed little bits as no way to prepare my replacements but haven’t gone mad but of course need to be mindful and be back on it 100% tomorrow know this last half stone or so will take it’s time so might not hit it till April which is great for me. I am aiming at 9st 12lbs as I am quite tall and want those few pounds under to be my buffer but I need to start looking into maintenance and getting advice off people. If anyone has experience in this please get in touch! I hope everyone has had a nice weekend!

Day 258
Quick check in today as getting sorted and ready for the team day tomorrow with all the team (so weird to finally meet some face to face!) good day on plan I had the sweet and sour noodles and a coconut shake which was good! Hoping to stick to plan off for a meal after work with all my colleagues have ordered a mozzarella starter salad as my main so we shall see…

Day 259
Busy busy day but was nice feel really tired after today as had a shake in the morning and nothing in the day till I got back after 7pm. I ordered a caprese salad which was mozzarella and tomato for my work meal and found that quite hard to deflect from the that’s all you are having etc!?! Nothing else ? Yes it is. Very complimented a ex colleague I haven’t seen in probably 3 years said she didn’t recognise me and said I looked great which boosted my self confidence!! Glad to be home but nice day but soon to bed!

Day 260
Lot more relaxed day today as in. It out and about but busy work wise as catching up from yesterday!
I have done another little order as running low on bars and have nearly (not quite!) come to the end of the Irish cream shakes! It’s been nice but maybe time for change haha! I am
Enjoying the banoffe shakes at the moment and the sweet and sour noodles because they are warm I think! Hoping to do some exercise tomorrow as well!

Day 261
Good day today have been a bit grassy as it’s near to my time of the month but haven’t done anything extreme thankfully. Out and about with my youngest and back into the swing of the school run as they are at early nursery and breakfast club mon-fri certainly didn’t miss the school traffic (I admit I am part of it as well!) but not a bad day at all. I have signed up to try a cycle spinning class Saturday 🤣 should be interesting but worth a try eh?

Day 262
It’s so strange how your tastes change on Exante at the beginning of my journey I would never have considered having the sweet and sour noodles (I know I go in a lot about these) but now I enjoy them and am having two of them today (to try and get some shifted as have more of them so want to level it out) by any terms I would have been horrified at them back in June last year but I have adapted to the plan. By the same token I need to start researching and looking into adapting back to ‘real’ food as I am nearing my goal (I am shifting it down a bit to 9st 12lb so I have a bracket of happiness!) but that’s daunting as well haha! Anyhow feeling a bit ponderous today and writing rubbish to myself but need to start taking this maintenance business serious as I am nearly (but not quite) there.
I hope everyone has a lovely weekend ahead planned whatever you are doing 😃

Day 263
Happy Saturday hope everyone is good. Have had a good day today I even attempted a spin class 😂 I was going about a millimetre fast but at least I tried it!! Weigh in day tomorrow so we shall see I have done a bit of grazing this week not in a major way but it adds up and may reflect on the scales tomorrow. Must try to get 100% now on in. Goal is in sight need to refocus off bowling tomorrow has been years so should be interesting!

Day 264
Hello! Bit of a disappointing one but not in a way a 1.5lb gain which I was slightly expecting due to hormones and the minor grazing I have been doing. However I have drawn a line under it and have refocused and had a word with myself 😂.
To combat the grazing I have planned all my meal replacements for the next 2 weeks and am determined to not put a foot wrong this week to recoup the gain even if I stay the same next week as long as it’s not in again I am happy!
I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend I have been bowling this afternoon my eldest loved it the youngest liked the first game then wasn’t so sure!

Day 265
Back into it today no grazing or anything else today have stuck to the letter and hopefully will continue through the week!
Quiet day work wise steady work wise but everyone was pretty quiet overall! Heading into the office Wednesday so should be good as I feel like I need to get to know my colleagues for sure! Had a lo dough pizza again tonight which I always enjoy as my ‘tea’ 😂.

Day 266
Been a busy evening as getting sorted to go back into the office tomorrow which should be ok but need to get my two sorted to nursery and breakfast club and their outfits for the day and my laptop into a bag and ensure I’ve dotted all the i’s and crossed the t’s!
Good day on plan I had a lo dough pizza again and the salted caramel bar which is definitely now my favourite bar. Early start tomorrow to ensure organised will be back tomorrow!

Back