Accountability is key!!

Brilliant you are on Day 60, Bertie! Your commitment to your diary is good as it makes me think you will stay at goal because you have great focus. And many congratulations on that first 2 1/2 stone! You'll soon be in the heallthy BMI zone under 30.
Thank you I am really finding it helps me to log something on here daily and it’s somewhere where we are all looking towards the same goal and I really enjoy reading other people’s experiences on their journey. Fingers crossed for the BMI just keeping on keeping on!

Day 61
A stressful one today my two boys are now getting to the age of sibling squabbles. This is a new thing to me as I am an only child so am part fascinated by the ways of siblings! Have spent quite a bit of the day trying to broker peace but when they play together it’s lovely to see them and they do adore each other!
This was handy keeping me on my toes and I had a tiramisu flavoured meal replacement still not sure of this still. On one hand I like it but like I have said previously it tastes nothing like a tiramisu (funny that😂) but has some weird taste where I think they have tried to replicate the boozy side and again sometimes it’s nice and others I am like not so good! I am going to try and run their legs off tomorrow by a visit to the park and a grocery shop, hoping this doesn’t backfire on me haha! Hope everyone is well.

Day 62
A much more peaceful day on the sibling front today we managed to get a good walk around a park which was nice.
I have put my order in today for the next batch of Exante have been rather experimental with the meal replacements (not so much with the bars have just brought salted caramel and maple and pecan flapjack so no doubt will be fed up of these by the end of the 4 weeks block!). For the meals I have bought some more of the sweet and sour noodles and the new spaghetti pots so may live to regret that I hope not! Strangely I have been craving a more savoury meal replacement which considering I have a horrendous sweet tooth(I could and have on many times in the past eaten a 200g or even 300g bar of dairy milk and not batted an eyelash) so maybe this is a good sign!? Anyhow will see how it goes quite excited to get the next box as I do enjoy the shakes and have ordered chocolate mint and a caramel biscuit(which apparently tastes like a lotus biscuit, not holding out any hopes haha!)
Off swimming tomorrow which should be good as haven’t been in a pool in ages but will feel (a little but not much) self conscious. Have a lovely weekend everyone!!

Glad the children were less argumentative! Have a great swim.

Sibling squabbles sounds horrible I'm glad they are getting better for you now

Never had that with mine as my son was 7 when my daughter was born so he adored her completely and was so worried about being a good big brother.

Now he's 23 and she's 16 they shout at each other but in fun and usually when they are playing a game together 🤣

Sibling squabbles sounds horrible I'm glad they are getting better for you now

Never had that with mine as my son was 7 when my daughter was born so he adored her completely and was so worried about being a good big brother.

Now he's 23 and she's 16 they shout at each other but in fun and usually when they are playing a game together 🤣
That’s so lovely he wanted to look her and be a good big brother!! Hopefully they will be like that when they are older but think there is a long road ahead of this haha!!

Day 63
Weigh in eve will see what happens tomorrow have had a good run so as ever saying if it stays the same great a loss is a bonus!
Really enjoyed the swim today I do love swimming it is really relaxing and you can cut off from current thoughts and events and just be in the pool (realise I probably sound a bit crazy here!).
I tried some konjac fettuccine this evening but stupidly didn’t have any sauce for it. Not so good but definitely next time will put some passata in with it!

Konjac definitely needs sauce. I find it a useful alternative when I want a noodley stir fry.

Day 64
I managed to drop another 2lbs off this week which I am delighted with. It seems to be on the run (the weight!) but I have said a few weeks/days back my body will at some point start to slow down on the loss and I am fine with it. Told my husband another 2lbs off and he was really congratulatory but I think I have another stone and a bit to go before the changes really are visible. I can see the weight off my stomach and face and feel lighter in myself which may be psychological rather than physically lighter! Onto another week so going to keep this momentum going hopefully and await the next delivery!

Day 64
I managed to drop another 2lbs off this week which I am delighted with. It seems to be on the run (the weight!) but I have said a few weeks/days back my body will at some point start to slow down on the loss and I am fine with it. Told my husband another 2lbs off and he was really congratulatory but I think I have another stone and a bit to go before the changes really are visible. I can see the weight off my stomach and face and feel lighter in myself which may be psychological rather than physically lighter! Onto another week so going to keep this momentum going hopefully and await the next delivery!
Well done! It took the 3.5 stone for people to notice and comment for me. My husband didn’t really say much other than he was proud up until recently . Sometimes people need to see a big change and I think as you get smaller a half stone makes more impact size wise than a stone did previously…

Day 65
We seem to be a in a crazy season at work still no let up but at least we are all in the same boat at work(every cloud 🤣!)
My delivery for the next month arrived today I haven’t opened it but I was really excited haha you would think I was getting a designer handbag delivered than a box of weight loss meal replacements! Hoping I like the things I chose I have gone for some more savoury this month so we shall see….

Day 66
Just hopping on here quickly but another good day have been a bit headachey today pretty sure it’s hormonal and tension headache but could do without it haha!
A good day Exante wise still sticking to the plan and tried some jeans on today and they fitted better than they had in longer than I remember. I hope everyone is well!!

Day 67
The headache had gone when I woke up which was good.
Really pleased to be hitting the 10 week mark in a few days time. I definitely have a favourite bar now and it’s the salted caramel not sure if it’s been so long since I have had ‘real’ chocolate this one tastes brilliant to me now!! I have been reading people take a break at 12 weeks but not sure about this I have a 200kcal meal in the evening and feel I have good momentum running! Will have to assess and think want to stick to the letter of how it’s done so will do some research via a certain internet search engine!!

Day 67
The headache had gone when I woke up which was good.
Really pleased to be hitting the 10 week mark in a few days time. I definitely have a favourite bar now and it’s the salted caramel not sure if it’s been so long since I have had ‘real’ chocolate this one tastes brilliant to me now!! I have been reading people take a break at 12 weeks but not sure about this I have a 200kcal meal in the evening and feel I have good momentum running! Will have to assess and think want to stick to the letter of how it’s done so will do some research via a certain internet search engine!!
You can take an additional pack a day but it’s all about increasing nutrition just

Day 68
A relatively quiet one today took my two to the park and did some ‘baking’ (cheat cake out of a box!) with the eldest one making paw patrol cupcakes(!)
We are off to a dinosaur themed thing tomorrow which should be exciting for them both and it will be nice to see their faces and have a good wander about!
I am still on the fence about the week ‘break’ at 12 weeks I might wait and see how I feel in a few weeks time. Admittedly I am hoping I may hit a 3st loss by then which is why I’m a bit hesitant. I have said my weight loss of course will slow because my body will start saying hold your horses and I need to (like I have said before) think of it as a marathon rather than a sprint. What I need to remember if I hadn’t took action/control of my choices and 68 days ago I would undoubtedly still be at the same weight as I was passively coasting (does that even make sense!?) just letting it slide and not looking after myself and allowing myself to feel no self esteem. So I am in a LOT better position than I am had I continued to go down that path.

Day 69
A busy day out today but really enjoyed it and we picked a great place and day for the weather (it didn’t rain!).
I learned a lesson though on taking a bar out with me as I didn’t have anything but water till 4pm and that combined with the VLCD walking lots with 2 kids I felt a bit ropey by the time we got home. I thought I could do it but definitely if on an active day out you need something to fuel your body even if it’s low calories.
I have gone 25kcals over the 200 for the meal tonight but thinking I will have burned those during the day/ the 800kcals I have had this afternoon after 4.
Lesson learned for sure but a lovely day with my kids!

Day 70
Day 70 so pleased I have made it this far on the Exante journey (and even posted ramblings here as well 😂) I do feel it does help me to hold myself accountable definitely , which is why I called it that! It’s weigh in eve I am not guessing either way this week just going to see what the scales decide tomorrow. I have stuck to it to the letter but mainly as I have said earlier this week feel grateful I am a bit further into this journey and have lost some weight since my starting point 70 days ago!
My next delivery arrived and I opened it today subliminally I seem to have ordered loads of tiramisu shakes(!) fairly sure I will be getting used to these whether I like it or not! Thankfully there is nothing I have found absolutely shocking so far (although the chocolate peanut bar wasn’t so good in my opinion) so sure I will muddle on through 🤣.

Day 71
Absolutely thrilled to bits today I am half a pound off hitting 3st loss!! I had to do my step on step off and repeat 5 times to be sure it’s not tricking me (!) 3.5lbs off this week which will more than do for me. Starting to think maybe the next stone bracket down is a possibility in next few weeks and months and I thought I would never get there again at my highest.
Still a long way to go but have managed to knock a respectable chunk off the amount needed and plan to never have it back ever again 😂.
I hope everyone is well!

Day 71
Absolutely thrilled to bits today I am half a pound off hitting 3st loss!! I had to do my step on step off and repeat 5 times to be sure it’s not tricking me (!) 3.5lbs off this week which will more than do for me. Starting to think maybe the next stone bracket down is a possibility in next few weeks and months and I thought I would never get there again at my highest.
Still a long way to go but have managed to knock a respectable chunk off the amount needed and plan to never have it back ever again 😂.
I hope everyone is well!
Such a milestone! I hope you get it next week! Great losses and you must feel great when you realise you never thought you’d be at this stage again!

Back