Accountability is key!!

Day 42
Weigh in eve I am keeping myself level headed and thinking stay same is fine as long as no gain. I would love to hit 2st off tomorrow but not going to count my chickens and just try to keep on keeping on with my progress! Fingers crossed will be good but as long as it’s not a gain I am good.

Day 42
Weigh in eve I am keeping myself level headed and thinking stay same is fine as long as no gain. I would love to hit 2st off tomorrow but not going to count my chickens and just try to keep on keeping on with my progress! Fingers crossed will be good but as long as it’s not a gain I am good.
Wow 7 weeks it’s crazy isn’t it! Well done your signature says you already have lost 2st I can’t recall was that from before starting? Your progress and determination are amazing!!

Wow 7 weeks it’s crazy isn’t it! Well done your signature says you already have lost 2st I can’t recall was that from before starting? Your progress and determination are amazing!!
Haha thank you I was that’s excited this morning I had to log it on here 🤣 I managed to hit 2st 2lbs today with a. 3lbs loser this week 😀.
I think it will start slowing now but will take it and feel so grateful to have found Exante as it set me on the hopefully right path. I hope you have had a good weekend!

Day 43
I hit a lovely milestone today and was so excited I had to log it on here first thing haha! 2st off but not resting on my laurels need to focus and make sure I don’t get complacent and be consistent even if the weight loss slows or stands still.
I genuinely think writing on here everyday helps me and I hope it will continue to do so! I hope everyone is well and sorry if I am a bit rambling as just so flipping pleased!! 😃

No problem rambling. It's good to celebrate and good to ramble too!

Day 44
Bit of a strange day today within work. Still working from Home but we communicate via Teams. It felt like a ‘moody Monday’ 🤣as everyone seemed to be a bit frustrated and not happy.
With me not being in the end of the week as a part time worker it is hard to gauge the mood of my colleagues because if the end of the week has been bad I haven’t been there so don’t want to come in all ‘good morning!!’ but I did feel that today due to yesterday and well because I just did! I kept it neutral it as we all have ups and downs! Hopefully tomorrow the mood will be a bit brighter!?
Stuck to the plan and had a try of the sweet and sour noodles. They were ok can’t say I would want them every day but was nice to have a change (even though I was a bit like would prefer a shake!) but that is definitely one savoury meal replacement I can face.

Haha thank you I was that’s excited this morning I had to log it on here 🤣 I managed to hit 2st 2lbs today with a. 3lbs loser this week 😀.
I think it will start slowing now but will take it and feel so grateful to have found Exante as it set me on the hopefully right path. I hope you have had a good weekend!
Amazing well done!!

Day 45
Absolutely crazy busy day at work today but have stuck to the plan and managed to drink lots of water whilst I was working away!
I tried to honeycomb shake today again and it’s nice but not as amazing as I was hoping think I said the other week it’s no crunchie bar😂. Making sure even if busy to focus when having the meal replacements so I don’t ‘eat’ mindlessly and feel like I haven’t eaten which sounds silly but think if I don’t I will feel deprived haha!
Off to bed and hoping that tomorrow may be a bit more sedate!

Weirdly when I drink a shake I chew at the same time usually

Very strange

Maybe my body is doing just that...treating it as food mindfully 🤔

Day 46
Thankfully a bit of a quieter day today at work still busy but had the time to think which was good!!
I think I have a favourite shake as I subconsciously chose it as my Wednesday ‘tea time’ (I have my first product at 12.30, then 5 and bar and a 200kcal meal later!) shake! Chocolate peanut shake I didn’t think I would like it but it really nice!! This may change but felt quite celebratory as I drank my shake!!
Have started having some fizzy water not much but just to change up the still water.
Isn’t it funny how your perception of treats change with this diet!?

Day 46
Thankfully a bit of a quieter day today at work still busy but had the time to think which was good!!
I think I have a favourite shake as I subconsciously chose it as my Wednesday ‘tea time’ (I have my first product at 12.30, then 5 and bar and a 200kcal meal later!) shake! Chocolate peanut shake I didn’t think I would like it but it really nice!! This may change but felt quite celebratory as I drank my shake!!
Have started having some fizzy water not much but just to change up the still water.
Isn’t it funny how your perception of treats change with this diet!?
Very true!

Day 47
A strange but not strange today my husband went into his office for the first time since March 2020 so was strange(but dare I admit it!) nice not to have him there for the day 😂.
I have had a good day for wise have started to get interested in looking at clothes again which whilst I have a long way to go is a good sign as it feels for the past few years I have predominantly been in a uniform of black leggings and a top to cover my bum! I will be glad when I can wear the clothes I want to!

Ooooh having the house to yourself is so fab

I can't have that as I have to have 24/7 care sometimes the other person here is quiet as a mouse so I cab pretend I am on my own but deep down i know I'm not..

🤣🤣🤣

Day 48
Friday! Another day down and sticking to plan have a bit of a challenge tomorrow. It’s not a challenge as I have no intention of deviating but meeting some friends from my old work in town in the afternoon. Usually this would involve drinks and something to eat. Like at the beginning of my Exante journey when I met friends out I am going to stick to my guns and stick to fizzy water even if I look crazy (to them!). I will do the weeks break at the 12 weeks point but I feel I have good momentum so don’t want to lose it.
Always feel awkward saying because of course you get the people being nice/socially polite saying ‘oh you don’t need to lose weight’ which of course it’s as clear as day I do! If this does happen (and it might not which would be a relief) I will just say thank you but I do! What is funny and maybe I am more aware as someone with a perpetual battle with my weight is it’s usually the very slim people who (as far as I know have never struggled but I can’t assume!) who say this 😂 I don’t think it’s meant to be horrible just something they feel they have to say.
Gone off on a tangent here but determined to be able to face the scales with confidence on Sunday whatever it happens as I am into cheating myself if I deviate! I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

Day 49
I managed it!! So pleased wasn’t tempted or anything and did get a few of the standard ‘why are you doing such a silly diet?’ ‘You don’t need to lose weight ’ which I shot down quickly and said it is my own personal decision and whilst your sentiment that I don’t need to lose weight is kind I really really do! This dropped the subject and we could enjoy the afternoon! Weigh in eve genuinely do feel it has stayed the same this week as I have had a loss every week and think my body may be a bit like right slowing it down a bit now which is fine, I say this every week but I think that will be the case tomorrow. As long as it’s not on I am good!

Back