Accountability is key!!

Day 112
A loss! I am so surprised because I felt I am due a stay the same or a week of a stand at the weight. I do feel the losses will slow right down now and I am fine with that my body needs to adjust and have a bit of a breather haha! Any loss is good and pennies lead to pounds and all that isn’t it! On the product front I have tried two new ones to me. The chocolate porridge and the layered chocolate and orange bar. I recommend they were both really tasty! This could be because it’s my main source of food but I genuinely do look forward to my meal replacements. I didn’t order as many chocolate porridge so will have to eke these out across the month and the same with the orange and chocolate bar so well done Exante the new products are good!

Day 112
A loss! I am so surprised because I felt I am due a stay the same or a week of a stand at the weight. I do feel the losses will slow right down now and I am fine with that my body needs to adjust and have a bit of a breather haha! Any loss is good and pennies lead to pounds and all that isn’t it! On the product front I have tried two new ones to me. The chocolate porridge and the layered chocolate and orange bar. I recommend they were both really tasty! This could be because it’s my main source of food but I genuinely do look forward to my meal replacements. I didn’t order as many chocolate porridge so will have to eke these out across the month and the same with the orange and chocolate bar so well done Exante the new products are good!
Well done over 4 st in such a short space of time! Have you done progress pics for yourself?

Well done over 4 st in such a short space of time! Have you done progress pics for yourself?
I will have to get some I have done ones in my bra and pants every month but I am
Not brave enough to show these if it was trousers and a bra I would be but will have to get some comparison ones done(by myself or husband sounded like I was off to a photography studio there😂!)

Day 113
Thats Monday done which is good although tomorrow has its challenges as my youngest is a bit off colour (again it’s the time of year) and nursery is off the cards for him so thinking as he is in a very cuddly mood I can enjoy the cuddles and try to get some work done in between and make up my hours later in the evening?
I had my favourite shake today the peanut butter one(not so much the bar in my mind!) I have gotten into using the heck chicken sausages but may have to switch it up as I may get sick of them but they taste so nice on an evening! Will see what tomorrow brings most likely I will be cuddling my youngest which is more preferable to work in all honesty!

Day 114
Today wasn’t too bad and I actually managed to get some work done and logged on for a bit once I got my two in bed. Thankfully the youngest still loves his afternoon nap so I had a few hours there and did what I could rest of the day! He is ok in himself definitely can’t tell he isn’t himself and is very cuddly.
Its been a good day and I tried a new way of cooking konjac rice which I think someone on here advised I am thinking maybe @AliGal so thank you if it was you! I tried putting a egg in to make it like a egg fried rice and that taste of the konjac root wasn’t so prominent! I had the cherries and berries shake again and it was alright still quite undecided on this. As long as I don’t do a tiramisu shake and order nearly a months worth of them so I have to have them everyday!

l use the shirataki noodles, rinse them well, and then cover in boiling water from the kettle twce. Then l usually do something asian inspired!

Day 115
Have got to end of my work week which is a relief it’s been ok but definitely rather spinning plates style with a toddler about! I managed to get everything I need done and also had a good day on the diet definitely still a fan of the white chocolate and raspberry shake and I am trying the lemon pancakes again!

Day 116
Another day in today found myself quite hungry which hasn’t happened in a while but I realised I hadn’t drunk my usually amount of water. I am pleased I didn’t give into the hunger and my willpower must be high at the moment because any other time I would have just gone and got a slice of bread or a packet of crisps. My main downfall was alcohol on a weekend I am sure I have talked about it before but I found it was starting to become my ‘treat’ after a busy week. I never went overboard (unfortunately small children don’t understand hangovers haha!) but it clearly was empty calories because they day after I would crave foods and eat food not conducive to weight loss. Its a strange relationship I have with food and I am working on it. Food has been my comforter, my treat, my enemy, my shield and everything else I can’t think of now. Exante I hope is helping me to reeducate my relationship with food and just see it as food and not something that you can put into a specific category you need to balance it. Which is something I haven’t done for most of my adult life being honest. I have gone off a bit deep here no doubt all from feeling hungry for a little bit but just so determined to have to stop fighting this fight with my weight and food. I know I will always have to be mindful of my weight and try to re programme my brain which I think is happening but it will always be ongoing.

Day 117
Frantic Friday for me in the school runs and classes and clubs but it’s been nice and the weather has been amazing can’t believe it’s October weather. I actually fit into a pair of blue jeans I haven’t worn in years and a shirt I love (again haven’t fit into it for years) and had some room with it! Was so nice to put something on without agonising(too much) about how I looked. I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

Day 117
Frantic Friday for me in the school runs and classes and clubs but it’s been nice and the weather has been amazing can’t believe it’s October weather. I actually fit into a pair of blue jeans I haven’t worn in years and a shirt I love (again haven’t fit into it for years) and had some room with it! Was so nice to put something on without agonising(too much) about how I looked. I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!
Fantastic such an amazing thing how far you’ve come and you must feel so good for it!

Day 118
Weigh in eve haven’t thought much about it today until now which is good but we will see. I have stuck to it but you never know what the scales decide(!)
Good day and have had a steady day managed to get the ironing finished off and fingers crossed me youngest will be fine for nursery on Monday! It’s going to be a nice day tomorrow forecast so hoping to get a bit of the last of the sun and take my two out to the park!

Day 119
A lovely result today 4lbs off!! Such a shock as didn’t expect it (and hopped in and off scales about fifteen times to be sure!) it’s out me near to the next stone down but not quite there but not going to pressure myself this week. Take it steady as I have been stick to it as I have been but don’t build myself up for next week as I do feel it won’t be a similar loss so whatever it is it is! All the same I am over the moon! Had a lovely run around a nearby park with my two today and it was so warm for October!! Right onto the new week keeping that focus laser sharp (!)

Day 120
Good day work wise and my youngest enjoyed being back in nursery! I made sure to have my water through the day and feel like 3 litres is now my normal! So strange as I was not the biggest fan of water which sounds ridiculous but true! I used to drink a lot of diet drinks but strangely stopped them over the past few years and only occasionally if ever had a can of Diet Coke. I did like tea and coffee and mainly had this!
I had the chocolate peanut butter shake and salted caramel bar today but I do think the chocolate layered bar is my favourite (at this point in time!)

Day 121
I had a walking dinner break today which was nice as I needed to go to the post office and I definitely need to make it a habit as it was good to break up the day with a wander on a working day! Someone on the works teams call messaged me today and asked if I have been losing weight! Was really pleased and surprised as I haven’t ever met her in person only on teams (crazy!) as she started when I went on maternity leave and has only ever seen my face and shoulders maybe haha! I am a strange cove at times and don’t feel ready to say so said oh thank you it must be the angle of the camera of my dark top today I don’t know why but I did!? Nice to have a stranger but not a stranger if you get me as I work with her but haven’t met her in person acknowledge it.

Day 121
I had a walking dinner break today which was nice as I needed to go to the post office and I definitely need to make it a habit as it was good to break up the day with a wander on a working day! Someone on the works teams call messaged me today and asked if I have been losing weight! Was really pleased and surprised as I haven’t ever met her in person only on teams (crazy!) as she started when I went on maternity leave and has only ever seen my face and shoulders maybe haha! I am a strange cove at times and don’t feel ready to say so said oh thank you it must be the angle of the camera of my dark top today I don’t know why but I did!? Nice to have a stranger but not a stranger if you get me as I work with her but haven’t met her in person acknowledge it.
Observant people will notice on a call. The girl I manage said she could see it on the calls but obviously more noticeable in real life!

Day 122
Quick check in tonight as I went to a little
Evening out to a talk this evening with a friend and his wife. It was really nice and such a change from my usual midweek!! They went for food beforehand and I had said I can meet them after (didn’t want to be their third wheel but never feel like that) but they insisted and I sat whilst they got their food and felt fine! I had a bit of a late tea but it was nice to come back to having something to eat so was a good day all round!

Day 123
A good day today I was glad to see my boys as I missed catching them yesterday so it was nice to get them up and sorted and drop my eldest to school! My youngest had his 28 & 30 month review this morning with the health visitor which went really well and he was the personification of charm with her haha! If she had visited in the afternoon she would have had the full wrath of his tantrum over me make him wear socks (it was cold!) such is the mind of a toddler it gets so ridiculous and they have no reason at all because they're 2 sometimes you can’t help but laugh!
Good day on Exante I nailed the lemon pancakes and was very proud of myself 😂 as have read some horror stories about them ended up like scrambled egg. I am going to try the shakes as a hot drink when it gets cooler as feeling as the temperature drops and the water intake stays the same I feel the cold more!

Day 124
A busy Friday today and didn’t get to the end of my water until about 8pm but I daren't drink too much when I am out and about lots and have a fear of being caught short 🤣 I did it once and it was a crazy mad rush once I got home! I would love to have a strong bladder but unfortunately not! I am taking my eldest swimming tomorrow and then getting both of their winter gear on Sunday (they grow out of it every two months!!) I had the chocolate orange layer bar it was really nice so they are definitely on my list for next order! Have a lovely weekend everyone!!

Day 125
Weight in eve(!) A nice day today felt really tired as I couldn’t sleep last night as I read past being tired as got hooked on a book on my kindle. Hoping for good tomorrow but I feel bloated today not sure why there is no reason bar usual hormonal fluctuations so thinking it will be a stay the same. I won’t speculate but will keep a positive mindset!!

Back