Accountability is key!!

Day 126
Really pleased with a 1.5lb loss and feeling grateful for Exante as gradually i can feel my self confidence coming back. I know a diet can’t do that of course it’s mindset but definitely it has given me the tools to start to feel comfortable in my own skin again. That being said confidence in yourself doesn’t come from physical appearance alone and never will but for me there is some link. I never know why I feel ‘lesser’ than someone when I am bigger because I was always just as good as anyone else! Anyhow I think I am going into the long game now and these last stones will be slower to move and that is fine. I hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

Day 127
A good Monday I felt positive today which was nice (especially for a Monday!). I am
am off next week for the half term so maybe that is why!! I have broken my usual habit and have ordered a little ‘top up’ box of products because I am finding as the weather gets cooler I am enjoying having the bolognese pots (I am surprised at myself about this!) as a meal. I do enjoy the shakes and will always opt for them but think having something warm appeals to me!! I had the cherries and berries shake and again it’s definitely not my thing nice but I wouldn’t order again!

Lovely catching up with your continued progress, Bertie. I used to use hot water with my sweet shakes in winter, as i didn't care for most of the savory soups and meals.

Day 128
Good day today work is levelling out so think we have passed the busy period for the time being so getting caught up on other bits I have had to put on the back burner.
I am continuing to try new tops(well old but new to me) on for work and enjoying this although some are a bit dubious so thinking I picked them a while ago! I had the cinnamon shake which is my favourite but it always seems to not make as much as other shakes not sure if it’s me ensuring wrong but does seem to be a smaller amount than say the cherries and berries or maybe it’s because I like it? Who knows I am rambling now 😂!

Day 129
That’s me until the 1st November for work!! Feel happy (but also a bit in trepidation in case it goes wrong and I return to chaos!)! Looking forward to spending time with my boys though and planning a few Halloween and half term trips next week as the eldest is Halloween mad 🤣. A good day on Exante but had a call for about two hours and I was desperate for a wee so thankfully when a colleague went on for a while I could switch my camera off and beat a hasty retreat!

Day 130
Last day of half term for my eldest today as it’s a training day tomorrow so I have them both all day which should be nice and we are meeting some friends with children similar ages!
I have had a good day Exante wise and my in between order has arrived which is good so now have more chocolate orange layer bars and chocolate porridge pots so can add this in with this months order with a few more warmer meal replacements!

Day 130
Last day of half term for my eldest today as it’s a training day tomorrow so I have them both all day which should be nice and we are meeting some friends with children similar ages!
I have had a good day Exante wise and my in between order has arrived which is good so now have more chocolate orange layer bars and chocolate porridge pots so can add this in with this months order with a few more warmer meal replacements!
Half term for your children. If earlier than in my county. The kids break up tomorrow here.

Half term for your children. If earlier than in my county. The kids break up tomorrow here.
It was a surprise for me but some of the schools in it area it a teacher training day in today but luckily I found out last week otherwise I would have been dropping him off to school with no pupils 🤣.

Day 131
A good day today and was due to catch up with friends and see the kids all playing together (well the older ones at least the younger ones have their own agenda be it running about, having a tantrum or demanding that we sit on the carpet not the chairs but it’s a privilege of being 2 I suppose 😂)
I had the chocolate porridge today as I really was feeling the cold after some water and it did the job to warm me up! One of my friends who is extremely slim commented I had lost weight and looked different which was nice and I accepted the compliment ( I am horrendous at accepting compliments unless it’s about my kids!) so a nice run into the weekend. Have lovely weekend everyone!

It is so nice when friends and family notice the weight you have lost. I am bit like you I am dreadful at accepting compliments. I am happy to give compliments not so good in reverse.

Day 132
Weigh in eve has come round again and not speculating but have a feeling it will be stay the same as have had a loss every week. I will be happy with that as well the main thing I don’t want is a gain so will think positive and see what the scales say tomorrow. It was a good Saturday today I drank my water a bit earlier on although I was falling asleep at about 9pm which is very rock and roll of me(!)

Day 134
Lovely day today for first day of half term I was out for most of it so water was meted and drank carefully(!) good day on Exante and managed to fit into and old (new) pair of jeans from my wardrobe!

Day 134
Lovely day today for first day of half term I was out for most of it so water was meted and drank carefully(!) good day on Exante and managed to fit into and old (new) pair of jeans from my wardrobe!
Beautiful autumn day it was today, I am so pleased you managed to fit into a new (old) pair of jeans it is such a nice feeling when you fit into an once worn garment. I still have a few lurking in my wardrobe from when I lost 8 stone over 10 years ago. but I did the dieting on my own and I failed to maintain. This time I feel better as I have laid down better eating habits ones I think I can manage for the rest of my life only wish I had done it sooner.

Day 136
Second entry of the day but this is today (not sure that makes sense!) and it’s been a good one on the Exante front I did the lemon pancakes and they turned out not good but tasted alright 😂 I did some Halloween crafts today with my boys spider Pom poms and painting little Halloween figures. I had forgotten how to make Pom poms but once I remembered it was quite therapeutic(!) the only annoying bit was cut the wound wool to make the pom pom. My eldest of course took full credit for it and was showing it off proudly. I thought because it’s him I’ll let him off 😜.

Day 137
A few more Halloween crafts done today one was unexpected as I didn’t put my last delivery of Exante products out of reach so cardboard box and small children is the dream scenario! Once I get to the last product of the previous I then go to the box and ‘re-stock’ the cupboard with the new box of products (this sounds incredibly control freak when writing I have to admit!). The box in question has now been emptied and is masquerading as a Halloween robot and the products are now in a plastic bag as I was caught on the hop a bit!
I tried another ‘hack’ making cinnamon swirl shake buns and they weren’t great. Edible but not great! I think I will just stick to the shakes I like them and that is my favourite flavour! Taking my eldest to a kids Halloween party tomorrow which should be fun!

Day 138
A good day today even if it was a bit rainy where I live but it is October so pretty normal for this time of year!
My eldest loved the Halloween party and was worrying about being late to it 4 hours before it actually started but it was lovely to see him so excited and happy! Cherries and berries shake today and definitely not one I will re order but it’s not terrible think it does come down to individual taste like anything!
Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Back