Accurate Bathroom Scales that link to your phone

Kev*

Hi Everyone.
Not expecting a lot of replies.... but...

What scales do you use?
Would love an accurate set that links to my phone but if not, just an accurate set would be fine by me.
Any ideas??????

Kev :)

I generally find any by Salter to be good. Not sure about the techy bit where they connect to the phone.

TBH I'd be scared that Siri would laugh at me if mine did that :eek:o_O

I generally find any by Salter to be good. Not sure about the techy bit where they connect to the phone.

TBH I'd be scared that Siri would laugh at me if mine did that :eek:o_O
Still not sorted one out yet, but Salter looking good, if Siri spoke to me, am sure it would say "No rush, only one at a time please" :)

Hi Kev, I use Aria scales which sync with my Fitbit and also with My Fitness Pal (app/website). Although they were expensive, I find them very accurate and wouldn't use any other sort now! Hope that helps a little bit...

@swansong1a Thanks for the reply, was undecided wether to go for the Fitbit Aria or the Withings WS30, settled for the WS 30 purely because I got them brand new and half price off of eBay.
Now set up and linked with my fitbit, a bonus was that it also automatically linked with my weight recording app which is Happy Scale.
Definitely accurate...... too accurate.:(
Cheers, Kev

Yes, I know that "too accurate" feeling only too well, lol - best of luck with the new scales, keep shrinking! x

Back