Accused of "bullying" at work...

I don't know what MSN is, but I do know that most employers monitor all electronic communications made at work. The organisation I worked for had a system in place that looked for "trigger" words in emails. A similar system checked for internet activity that was not to do with work. Some people were disciplined for looking at inappropriate sites.

Good Morning!

Thanks for again for everything that was said... I had the meeting yesterday which was looked over by another member of staff. I was told it was very informal and that my boss had come to the conclusion that what I had said wasn't meant in a nasty way but hoped that I wouldn't say it again. That I was a pleasure to work with, and when asked around all of the staff felt the same way and that was it...

So aside from being a little confused at the complete change of heart in 24hours, I'm totally relieved!!

x x

tulip85x said:
Good Morning!

Thanks for again for everything that was said... I had the meeting yesterday which was looked over by another member of staff. I was told it was very informal and that my boss had come to the conclusion that what I had said wasn't meant in a nasty way but hoped that I wouldn't say it again. That I was a pleasure to work with, and when asked around all of the staff felt the same way and that was it...

So aside from being a little confused at the complete change of heart in 24hours, I'm totally relieved!!

x x

Excellent! Glad you're ok!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I believe he had a change of heart because he got advice and was told to calm down. Most employers have a HR helpline. Good for you! Still can leave a bitter taste though.

Good to hear its all worked out okay, I think there's been some over reacting after what's happened in the past. But good to know they're leaving it at that now. Just be very careful what you say over the messenger and I'd also be very careful what you say to the people you work with as well, I know its not very nice but it shows just how easy these things can happen.

Ah this is great news! Have just read the thread and any other outcome would have been inappropriate x

Back