Achieving What Seems Like The Unachievable - My Diary

Happy to report that today I am wearing my next size 14 jeans that I have been trying to get back into since 2013
Happy days - just need to keep going to get into my less generous 14 ' s and eventually my 12's xx

Happy to report that today I am wearing my next size 14 jeans that I have been trying to get back into since 2013
Happy days - just need to keep going to get into my less generous 14 ' s and eventually my 12's xx

Wow that's brilliant news!

Bit of a dodgy couple of days - been on plan for the most part but more extra easy than sp and have gone over a bit with my sins. However in the grand scheme of things it's still been a pretty good couple of days in comparison to how the old me would have eaten!!

Yesterday -
Clementines for bfast
3 babybel light hex a
1 slice w/m bread hex b
Smoked salmon & salad starter
Fillet steak with sw chips, veg, onions and mushrooms (used a wee drop olive oil in cooking tho)
Desert - meringue with 0% total yoghurt and jelly
All not too bad however I managed to gradually polish off a 100g bar of greens dark chocolate - is that not good for you though... Must have cost me about 25 syns

I reckon I had about 30 syns yesterday..

So today I started off a lot better -
Fruit for breakfast
Salad with ham and egg for lunch
Went to Nandos for dinner and went a bit wrong (was starving!!)
Had humous with pitta starter eek!
Main was better 1/2 chicken with skin removed with rice and peas. Would have been better with peas and salad.
THEN...We went to the cinema and I had a PICK a MIX
There was absolutely no need because I had two alpen light bars in my bag which would have been a hex b - just badness on my part. Anyway it totally wasn't worth it cos I just felt sick before the film had even started!!

Never mind tomorrow is another day. I hope that my good work earlier in the week and a couple of strict days before Tues will save me!!

In other news (more positive)-
My tiger dress arrived today, tried it on and was pleasantly surprised - it fits although I definitely will look a lot better with another 10 lbs off so that is my goal - at least 10 lbs for valentines weekend.
Also went to the shops to take a dress back that I got in the sale. Picked up a couple of nice tops and a couple of jumpers from the gap sale - I'm now a large instead of an extra large!! Woo hoo!

Catch you all tomorrow - still no exercise - Def need to get a walk in tomorrow. I'm working though so not sure when!!

Oh dear! Just added up my Nando's and pick a mix syns - comes to about 65. Oops!!

I reckon I had 15 extra syns to play with from earlier in the week so that would cancel out my extra 15 syns yesterday. Just means I now have 50 syns over for the week so far. Will claw back 30 tomorrow and Monday and will just need to live with it!! Sometimes I need to just give a bit more thought to my choices!!

Congrats on the Next jeans and the dress fitting!!!
Don't beat yourself up too much over the extra syns - that's why its a flexible system. Ok, so some days you might make choices you regret but its the choices you go on to make the next day and the next day and the next day...so don't let it derail you! Keep the good work up!

Thanks blue!!
Today was a good day!! I was working all day and night so didn't really have time to think about food and I wasn't really hungry either. Probably didn't really eat enough, I'm sure that I'll get away with it after all I ate yesterday!!

Today I ate I no particular order or structure -
Tons of clementines (I'm going to turn orange)
3 babybel light (hexa)
2 alpen light bars (hexb)
Smoked salmon with salad (it was yum)

And that was that - not a syn or a carb I sight

Hoping for something half decent on the scales on Tues but not really feeling any lighter to be honest!! Maybe it will all fall off overnight lol!!xx

Good for you! I love clementines! too bad they're not in season here yet :( Keep it up with the great choices you're making and you'll rock the scales on Tuesday :D

Thanks Patti, where abouts are you?

Today was another good day, all SP and only a few syns -
Bfast - 2 boiled eggs
Snacks - Clementines
Lunch - SW sp soup & 3 babybel light (hexa)
Snack - Alpen light bar (s hexb)
Dinner - scrambled eggs with smoked salmon & broccoli (3syns)
2 Alpen light bars (2nd hexb)

Total syns - 3

Let's see what the scales have in store tomorrow - still don't feel any lighter!!x

Well I put on a 1/2 lb on Tuesday and didn't deal with it very maturely at all! I had a massive binge on Tues night after weigh in (probably the worst ever) and then haven't been particularly good since then. I've finished falling out with myself now and ready to draw the line and move on.

My plan is to minimise the damage between now and Tues, however I think a gain is probably inevitable. This is always my big stumbling block - I need to be better at seeing the big picture and not sabotaging myself when my body doesn't do what I want it to. I'm sure I could have had a really good loss this week if I had been in a better mindset and just kept going!! After all 1/2 lb is just really a minor fluctuation!!

Anyway onwards and downwards! Will check in later with food diary xx

Well I put on a 1/2 lb on Tuesday and didn't deal with it very maturely at all! I had a massive binge on Tues night after weigh in (probably the worst ever) and then haven't been particularly good since then. I've finished falling out with myself now and ready to draw the line and move on.

My plan is to minimise the damage between now and Tues, however I think a gain is probably inevitable. This is always my big stumbling block - I need to be better at seeing the big picture and not sabotaging myself when my body doesn't do what I want it to. I'm sure I could have had a really good loss this week if I had been in a better mindset and just kept going!! After all 1/2 lb is just really a minor fluctuation!!

Don't be so hard on yourself! I know it's not easy to feel good when you gain weight, especially when you are trying to do the opposite but it's just 1/2 lb! Keep it up, don't feel bad, we've all been there! I know I have :D

BTW, I'm from Chile :)

Dont' be hard on yourself - these things happen. If it just happens once then it will have a minimal impact. We all put on weight because we did the same thing again and again and again. Just don't let it throw you off track. Get back on the right path and don't beat yourself up too much.
Big Hugs
Blue.

Thanks Blue and welcome Patti ☺
Patti - your post to Blue made me chuckle - it can feel a bit like you are just rambling away to yourself some times haha! Lovely to have you ladies drop by now and again!
Patti I will have a look for your diary, love reading people's story, it's like having another group of friends xx

How you doing?! Back on track?

No I'm still pissing about! Was out for dinner twice this week, and away to St Andrews tomorrow for two nights in a nice hotel for me and hubby's birthday. Going to makr sure i dont go overboard and then start fresh on Sunday x

No I'm still pissing about! Was out for dinner twice this week, and away to St Andrews tomorrow for two nights in a nice hotel for me and hubby's birthday. Going to makr sure i dont go overboard and then start fresh on Sunday x

Hahahaha still pissing about -love it. Enjoy the few days away, make choices that are treats but not as bad as they could be and come back with a fresh mind on Sunday ready to get your nose to the grindstone and lose some weight!

Too tired for a big post - weigh in tonight and up 1.5 - fine with it though ate out all weekend when we were away and also TOM so will have it off and more by next week now that I'm back in the zone.

Horrible day at work today and a horrible day ahead tomorrow. Just going to get my head down and it can only be better by this time tomorrow.

It was my bday today - came home (eventually to lovely cake and flowers that cheered me up xx

First day back on track for a while!! Got a wedding at the end of March and have an outfit that I really want to be able to wear - time to put my head down and focus!!

Had salad, ham and strawberries for lunch
2 hifi bars as snacks
Scrambled egg, smoked salmon and asparagus for tea.
Syns were last slice of my bday cake (not sure how many but probably all 15!)

Another good day yesterday - feel so much better being back on track!!
Had fruit for bfast
Lentil soup and some chicken pieces for lunch
Daim bar - 7 syns
2 hifi bars
Carrot sticks with some l/f humous (not 100% sure of syns - saying 6 to be on safe side)
Same dinner as last night
So another SP day and max of 13 syns.

Today I am wearing my belt on the 3rd hole instead of the 1st way back when I started in Nov. Just had a successful shopping trip with 2 pairs size 16 skinny jeans and a size 14 dress - SOMETHING must be happening!!

Happy Saturday everyone - out for tea tonight but not drinking and going to stick to SP - avoiding bread and puddings. Shouldn't be too challenging since the other girls that will be there are all size 8 ' s and aren't likely to be tucking into a nice pudding lol!!x

Hi all, very overdue for a catch up post. I've not been on much last week or so - mostly because I've lost my car charger and my phone has usually run out of battery by the end of the day!!

My big news is that I'm now 13 st 13.5lbs!!! Feels amazing to be in the 13's - last time was 2012 - only managed to do in a couple of months what I've been trying to do for a couple of years haha!

Still a long way to go but definitely feeling much trimmer and less of a heffalump!! Had on some black skinny jeans that made me feel a bit slinking today - great to feel motivated and back in the zone again!

Next target is 13 st 7 for my club 10 and 1.5 stone award - only 6.5lbs to go for it - hopefully get it in the next three weeks if I keep my head down.

Good day food wise however I have gone quite over my syns today. While I've not eaten a lot, the syns were high in what I did have (a bagel and a strawberry tart). Totally forgot about the bagel, wouldn't have had the tart if I had remembered! Never mind it will balance well if I have no syns tomorrow!!

Night night xx

Back