Achieving What Seems Like The Unachievable - My Diary

Good day yesterday, I finished with 10.5 syns (extra cheese and a packet of quavers)

Food was quite simple ended up having same for dinner as I had for lunch - soup, babybel lights and a hifi bar. Had loads of fruit yesterday and some boiled eggs for supper.

Will update today's food later. So far 4.5 syns (quavers again). Away to my mum's now so going to stop for some eats to make when I get there. Thinking prawn salad or something x

Just been out for a lovely late lunch with my brother and his wife - had a brioche type bread topped with humous, roast veg and halluomi - all good apart from the side of chips and the banana loaf with cream cheese topping. Eek!! No more food for me today!! Just fruit x

Hey, nice to see you here! I kinda just ramble away here but it helps me stay accountable x

So I'm a wee bit off course this week
Why do I do this too myself - I should be amazing this week given that I've got the wedding on Saturday.
Looking back this week Tues and Wed was awful, Thurs and Fri were very good and Sat and Sun were pretty bad. I weighed on my scales this morning and looks like I've stayed the same so my goal is to try and be very good the rest of the week and try for a pound off.
I'm away overnight at a conference tomorrow so will be hotel food - my plan is to take lots of fruit with me to snack on and make good choices at meal times.

Hubby and I went for a walk today and there is a pool at the hotel so going to fit in a swim before dinner tomorrow and before breakfast on Wed.

Think that's as much as I can do really - will just need to hope that I can get away with it on the scales haha!!

Weighing a little later in the week due to being away - either Wed or Thurs so at least that buys me a couple of extra days!! X

Eek! But sounds like you have a plan. Good luck with it!

Thanks Aymz!! Just been to body combat and aerobics, I'm totally knackered but a step in the right direction!! Hoping it will compensate a bit for all my indulgence this week!!x

Thanks Aymz!! Just been to body combat and aerobics, I'm totally knackered but a step in the right direction!! Hoping it will compensate a bit for all my indulgence this week!!x

Hope so! Remind me when you weigh in?

Hi, I've been very quiet here!! Will get back to updating regularly and being more focused again on Sunday. Away to the wedding tonight - family meal tonight and the wedding itself on Sat. I would have liked to have lost more but I have a variety of 'hold me in' underwear/scaffolding to wear underneath it!! Haha! X

Right!! I'm back and going to be a bit more accountable to myself by making sure I post here every night.
Had a great weekend but have been totally off plan for the last few days. Wedding was lovely and my dress was fine but after seeing the pictures I'm motivated to keep going to get rid of more blubb! !

Been a slow start to the day so just having some melon and a hifi bar.

Weigh in in Thurs for me this week as my normal class isn't on on Tues.

Next big goal in sight is my holiday on 28th of May. I would love to be around the 12st mark - preferably 11 something so I have a couple of pounds to play with while I'm away!!

Goals for this week are to -
1. Eat well staying within daily syns
2. Do some form of exercise each day (even just a walk in the morning)
3. Post every day
4. Actually achieve my goals for a change!!

Argh fell into my black hole again!! Had a good day on tueaday and then started off yesterday well, then fell off the wagon at night with some cheesecake.

Today has been ok so far - fruit for breakfast and then potato and leek soup for lunch. Totally craving chocolate at the moment and just had a mint aero - will need to check packet size as I'm unsure whether it's 8 or 11 syns. No more choc for me today - hubby taking left over cheesecake to work so I'm safe later haha. Weighing tonight, not especially optimistic - need to get my mojo back!!x

Booo put on a pound!!
Need to stop faffing about - that's two weeks off plan and two weeks I'm going to need to spend undoing the damage rather than making progress - sigh.
Glad I went to class though it was what I needed x

Yep refocus with little steps - one meal at a time...getting back on track is often more difficult than starting! Maybe try and identify what feelings/cravings are leading you to make certain choices?

Glad you enjoyed the wedding though, bet you looked great in the dress!

Hi all!
Well I am officially back on it and totally in the zone again!!
Phew!

Food today was -
Bfast - muesli, yoghury and strawberries
Lunch - toast with scrambled egg and mushrooms
Dinner - Was out for dinner and had stuffed peppers with couscous feta, salad and sauté potatoes
3 baby bell light

Day 1 of no sugar - my no sugar I mean choc, biscuits, ice cream or puddings

Holiday on 28th May so let the count down and weight loss commence!!

Ps - put on 4 lbs in the last 3 weeks so I've got some ground to make up x

A good week so far although still need to remember to check in here to record what I'm eating!!

Yesterday was -
Bfast - fruit
Lunch - chicken and ham salad with 3 babybel light
Dinner - sausages (1 syn), eggs, bacon, mushrooms, tomato and sw chips
Snack - b choice muesli with yoghurt (1/2syn) and fruit

Today I have had -
Bfast - fruit
Lunch - 2 slices w/m bread (hex b x 2) with sausage (1 syns) ketchup (1 syn)
Packet of quavers (4.5 syns)

Away to work tonight so armed with speed food and an sp friendly dinner.

I'm on day 4 of no sugar - had major cravings last night but had fruit instead. Need to make sure I don't cave tonight if I'm out during the night!!

Wel done for resisting the sugar! It's the hardest bit!! Longer you go without it the less you'll want it, do you think? X

Well I didn't last very long on the no sugar train - I did 5 days and then ended up out all night on a call out. I was knackered the next day and reached for sugar as a crutch!! Not too worried, however had a good loss this week so going to try and make sure I only have sugar a couple of days of the week.

I lost 3.5lbs this week - delighted as that is the damage of the last three weeks dealt with!!

On a mission now!! 6 weeks till my holidays!!

Just signed up for a load of leafleting before the election so my plan is that will help burn some fat along the way!!

Ps - food today was spot on I think! Was at training so was a bit worried about what lunch would look like but I found an M&S nearby!!

Bfast - 35g muesli with strawberries and muller light greek style (0.5 syns)
Am snack - tunnock tea cake (5.5 syns)

Lunch - M&S king prawn salad with peas, black lentils and rice. 1/2 mint dressing (3 syns)
Melon
PM snack - mint club (6 syns)
Dinner - pasta n sauce made with water, torn up ham, broccoli and 40 l/f cheddar (hexa)

15 syns in total

Back