Aching question

*jenjen*

I will do this...
I posted about this on my diary and I'm just wondering if anyone else notices this.

I'm a daily weigher. I've noticed something - if I loose more than a pound, the day before I kind of ache - like I've done a work out kind of ache. Ive noticed it where I used to have back boobs lol (which have almost disappeared now) tops of my arms, thighs, my top stomach (if that makes sense) and tummy. Its not agony, it's just like "oh that's a bit tender" sore. Next morning I weigh and I'm down 2 or 3 pounds and the aches away. The ache is only for that day. I've noticed it from the beginning that pattern was developing.

Is it just me lol

Thats the burn of the fat melting :D

I have no idea actually :eek:
It does sound very bizarre, and not something I have noticed myself (yet:D)

Well I AM exercising so input all aches down to that. I wouldn't notice them really... But I WILL watch out for those aches in the future. Cool for you though!!

Belle

I posted about this on my diary and I'm just wondering if anyone else notices this.

I'm a daily weigher. I've noticed something - if I loose more than a pound, the day before I kind of ache - like I've done a work out kind of ache. Ive noticed it where I used to have back boobs lol (which have almost disappeared now) tops of my arms, thighs, my top stomach (if that makes sense) and tummy. Its not agony, it's just like "oh that's a bit tender" sore. Next morning I weigh and I'm down 2 or 3 pounds and the aches away. The ache is only for that day. I've noticed it from the beginning that pattern was developing.

Is it just me lol

yep I get in the general area around and above my kidneys before a big drop

Yay!! If one other person gets it.. I ain't abnormal lol x

Yep it has got to the point where I say "god today is hard and it really aches" and my OH says "great big loss tomorrow then" LOL smart arse ;)

Hmmm i've got a few aches around my stomach and back this week but unsure if it's totm?
Had the 12 wk contraceptive injection after having Mia so don't really know if it is?? Will weigh myself later and let you know if i've lost loads..........intriguing!

I had the ache thing last night - was going to post and thought nah don't want to jinx it lol had a good loss this morning though :D

I always thought it was linked to dehydration? Mind you I am 35 and have had 2 children... I ache all the time with or without weight loss! Keep doing what you are doing...it is obviously working!

Back