Acti-Fry Chips

MrsLearmouth

My hubby has just bought me an acti fry (after numerous hints!) - how do you guys point them? x

I use the raw weight of potatoe and I use fry lite instead of oil but do make sure you dry them thoroughly before putting them in .

I also weigh them raw, add one tablespoon of oil (shared between 2 is 2 pp or even better, between 4 of you 1 pp).

Tastes just like real chippy chips!!

I tried fry light, maybe I'm not doing it right, but I find they are similar to wedges done in the oven

I seem to have had good success with fry lite but I have used oil and it probably makes them slightly crisper

I don't think the oil vs fry lite affects the taste they are both very nice - you can also season them with spices which makes them very very nice - I have done roast potates with fry lite as well - but I did par boil them beforehand and they were gorgeous -had the family for dinnter and they commented how nice they were and they are used to ones in fat .

Hi i was just wandering if anyone knows how many points if you fried one potato as chips as i did them for the kids and pinched a couple.

Back