actifry

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Ambermaria23, 6 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Ambermaria23

Ambermaria23 Full Member

Hi

I have finally purchased an actifry!! Looking forward to it arriving

Does anybody have some A1 recipes to try out in my new gadget?

Xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cherry-pie

cherry-pie Trying again in 2012

Start Weight:
    25st8lb
    Current Weight:
    24st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(4.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Primarily potatoes cooked in ours - chips, wedges and roasties!! Roast parsnips definately a winner too, as are roasted veggies - BNS, peppers, onions etc.
    With the roast pots and parsnips I always par-boil / micro for few mins first to start them off, but everything else just add raw, spray with a little oil (syns) or frylight and go!
    Sausages cook well in it too (paddle in or out, its up to you) as does scampi (paddle out though or it ends up in a mush!)

On the shopping channel they demo a chilli or somthing similar in it but I need to be brave and try something 'wet' as only done dry things up to now!

4. Alcoholiday

Alcoholiday Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Did you get the 1kg or 1.5kg capacity one?

5. Ambermaria23

Ambermaria23 Full Member

I'm not entirely sure.... It's White... Lol

6. Becs35

Becs35 Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    We always do our roast potatoes and parsnips in ours but never parboil them and they're fantastic! Even gave them to the parents for sunday lunch a few weeks ago and they only ever use goosefat for theirs but thought they tasted gorgeous. We've also done battered onion rings on ours when we have steak and done tiny cubed potatoes with rosemary and garlic. Wedges with cajun seasoning. It comes with a recipe book but we haven't got round to trying anything else yet.

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If you do a search on 'actifry' in the recipe section youll get loads of good ideas :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.