1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Actify chips...

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by prettykins, 14 March 2014 Social URL.

1. prettykins

prettykins Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if you can make these and then freeze them for later ? Has anyone tried it?

X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Violet Shrinks

Violet Shrinks Well-Known Member

Hi - I've never tried it, but my instinct is that they wouldn't be very nice when reheated.

4. SallyVater

SallyVater Well-Known Member

I don't think it would work - if you want to make SW friendly oven chips then you can just parboil them, lay them out flat on a baking tray and freeze them, once they're frozen transfer into a bag and then you can just take them out and bung them in the oven with a spray of frylight.

I'm not sure why you'd bother though as actifry chips only take 20 minutes!

5. prettykins

Hi thanks for the replies. I have to make two seperate meals for me and my son every night so was just looking for ways to save time . Think I will leave it though x

6. SallyVater

SallyVater Well-Known Member

Ah, that's awkward. Is it because you eat at different times or that he won't eat actifry chips? ;)

7. prettykins

He doesn't like actify chips , he's such a picky eater. He doesn't like pasta, cheese, pizza, eggs etc not that I'm eating much stuff like that anyway lol. He loves salad and veg though. X