Add a meal week

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Arwen, 20 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Arwen

Arwen Full Member

Start Weight:
    I'm just starting week 4 and was planning to add a meal next week as its xmas week and all that, I am planning on christmas dinner and boxing day dinner ....... (so looking forward to food - I miss eating so much)

so do I use the shakes and soups for 2 meals and then a meal in the evening, being low carb and higher in protein

any help would be appricated
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Quak

Quak Gold Member

Hi, you have all 3 Exante meals and add a meal from the list in the booklet. I think it is page 16 if I remember correctly, there is a list of protein, veggies, fruit and dairy that you are allowed and I think your calorie limit is 400. if you have any questions after you check your booklet I will try to help.
  4. yummy101

yummy101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Do you have to do an 'add a meal week'? Because of the time of year, I have had a 3 meals out in the last week and of course there will be Christmas dinner on Friday. I should be doing my add a meal week the week after Christmas, but feel that I probably don't need to until I have been without food for 4 weeks. Can anyone help?
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.