1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Add a meal week

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Arwen, 20 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Arwen

Arwen Well-Known Member

I'm just starting week 4 and was planning to add a meal next week as its xmas week and all that, I am planning on christmas dinner and boxing day dinner ....... (so looking forward to food - I miss eating so much)

so do I use the shakes and soups for 2 meals and then a meal in the evening, being low carb and higher in protein

any help would be appricated

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Quak

Quak Well-Known Member

Hi, you have all 3 Exante meals and add a meal from the list in the booklet. I think it is page 16 if I remember correctly, there is a list of protein, veggies, fruit and dairy that you are allowed and I think your calorie limit is 400. if you have any questions after you check your booklet I will try to help.

4. yummy101

yummy101 Well-Known Member

Do you have to do an 'add a meal week'? Because of the time of year, I have had a 3 meals out in the last week and of course there will be Christmas dinner on Friday. I should be doing my add a meal week the week after Christmas, but feel that I probably don't need to until I have been without food for 4 weeks. Can anyone help?