• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

add a meal

calligas

is slowly shrinking
S: 15st9lb C: 14st5lb G: 13st8lb Loss: 1st4lb(8.22%)
well to those who know me, 5 weeks is enough, i have made a decision to add a meal this weeek, this is crazing me, as i have been wondering wot to do, and i don;t wanna quit, so i have ordered some dietimeals to introduce this week, as if i eat maybe this will help with me thinking i am depriving myself.
So heres to a new week, and hopefully get back on track once and for all.
:confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Miss Bean

S: 16st11lb C: 15st4lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 1st7lb(8.94%)
Well done, you should be proud of yourself :) x

markanderl

Silver Member
S: 18st7lb C: 17st0lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 1st7lb(8.11%)
Well done Calli, you have to do what is best for you and if that means add a meal then add a meal

rose1987

reaching my goal
S: 15st11lb C: 15st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi calli good luck i know its hard the last couple of days food has been on the brain but sataday i fianly had something to eat and i didnt enjoy it like i thought i would , i made this big thing up in my head about food then i finaly have something and i was like what was all the fuss about !! I did suffer all day with stomach cramps too .

calligas

is slowly shrinking
yes, well i think 5 weeks is enough and it been a struggle, i just think if i add a little variety it may help. So now i have set my mind ,maybe i will survive another month, here goes.

S: 14st13lb C: 10st1lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 4st12lb(32.54%)
You should be adding a meal at 5 weeks anyway according to the instructions and the NICE guidelines. ;)

I really enjoyed my first AAM week, I enjoyed the challenge of finding and preparing food that was tasty and interesting but still fell within the calorie limits and had ingredients off the allowed list in the book.

I did a diary thread for the first one which has a fair few recipe ideas on it if you want me to go and find it so you can have a look.

After a week on food you'll probably feel better about going back on Total as well!

Quak

Gold Member
Good luck with your add a meal - I enjoyed it but was very glad to get back on TS - cooking takes up too much time I find!
Bren xx

rose1987

reaching my goal
S: 15st11lb C: 15st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
mark you are very cheeky arent you and its our job to put you men in your place ..hehe;)

markanderl

Silver Member
S: 18st7lb C: 17st0lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 1st7lb(8.11%)
OW, thats Arlene slapping me. Ladies, I do the most of the cooking in my house and have done since I met Arlene, not because she cannot cook, she does it very well, but she has been a nurse all her working life and works weird and wonderfull hours. I was also a batchelor until I was 32 and lived on my own since I was 18 so I had to learn to cook and became very good at it.

calligas

is slowly shrinking
well helen i wouldn actually call it a meal, it come in a box i add water too, still it is a change. i am not confident enough to cook yet, i might get carried away.
is this yr 1st week then?