ADD MORE WATER TO SHAKES

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by spottitchsam, 21 January 2010 Social URL.

1. spottitchsam

spottitchsam Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.57%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi guys
    because im really struggling to have 4pts of water a day,tried black tea/coffee and peppermint tea also fizzy water non which i could stomache,im just wondering if i could add extra water to my shakes?thanks for all your help so far.hope everyone is having a good day.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    You can add extra water but you will still have to drink water throughout the day too.

I usually use around 450ml-500ml water as opposed to the 240ml (I think). So, I am having around 780ml more per day!

The only thing is, you need to drink your shakes within 15 mins and you are suppose to sip water throughout the day, so not sure how that will affect your losses.

Try it and see.

4. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
  5. lady24

lady24 Silver Member

Diet:
    exante
    i tend to have my shakes with 350ml of water as i dont like them watery, but i still drink 4 litre of water a day. it is a struggle sometimes but i tend to drink it out of pint glasses now wich helps more, i was just drinking out the bottle befor and it seemed to last forever.

6. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Remember you don't have to drink 4lts as long as you do a min of 2ltrs it's ok. It's just more could help with weight loss, keeping hunger at bay and constipation. hth

7. spottitchsam

spottitchsam Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.57%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks guys will just have to perceiver,will defo add a little more to the shakes.

8. nerac123

nerac123 GO GO GO !!

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(17.02%)
    Diet:
    Slim n save
    HI, i split my shakes and make them with 400ml... so thats 800ml per shake. And yep - it does count toward your water intake.

I like it a bit thinner, cos I put coffee in it and it tastes and feels like 'normal' coffee with milk.

xx

9. pride&respect

pride&respect Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I usually make my shake with a pint of water as i find it hard to drink 4 pints of plain water not much more but all counts :)

Last edited: 21 January 2010
  10. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi hun as everyone else says I add about 1pt water made withy coffee and it does go towrds your daily requirement which is a minimum of 2 ltrs anything more is a bonus so do what u can all the best xx

11. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yup it all counts! On LT and Exante I always make my shakes with about 600mls as i'm shocking at actually drinking the water on its own plus I don't like the shakes thick :)

12. pestydebz

pestydebz Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    On my second return to LT i lost 2 n half stone last time put a stone back on i soon found out the shakes were to thick for me to drink with the water that should go in one i add nearly double the water to a shake and drink as much water as i can around 2 ltrs a day i lost well every week :D doing the same again and feel ok 5th day in

debz x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.