Added some Before & halfway there photo's.

BKC1969

At last was brave enough to add some photo's. Though, It may sound funny but I was quite upset with my Halfway photo's. I look in the mirror and I actually feel I look slimmer than the camera ones... Never mind, Nearly 3 stone down and raring to continue!!!!

Attachments

• billie 002.jpg
    billie 002.jpg
    515.8 KB · Views: 160
  • billie 024.jpg
    billie 024.jpg
    502.7 KB · Views: 146
  • billie 014.jpg
    billie 014.jpg
    498.8 KB · Views: 138
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    491.3 KB · Views: 143
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    516.9 KB · Views: 141
I hope you can tell but the last 2 are the before photos & the first three are the halfway there photos..

Well done Billie!

You look fantastic!:happy096:

Love the navy blue top on you!

Love Mini xxx

LOL you didn't have to explain - you look amazing in your new photos!

I might just have to do some half way there pictures as well as it's lovely to see the difference in a photograph as well as in the mirror!

Well done! :happy036:

I looked at the pics before the 2nd post and they need no explanation. It's plainly clear the last couple are before pics. 3 stone is sucha lot of weight and makes such a difference - you look FAB!!!!

Well done you. Hopefully they will spur you on the finish the job - good luck :D xx

Thanks for all yr lovely replies, It does give you real motivation to carry on going... Minimins is fab!!!!!

Wow you look wonderful Ibet your having loads of fun going shopping!

Looking great keep up the good work

Wow the difference is unbeliveable you have lost years as well as pounds you look so much younger!! Good luck with the rest of your journey xxx

You look fab!! xx

Yes - younger and happier! Well done you look fantastic!!! X

Thank you all. Its my 40th in August so its good you think I look younger now, was always worried sick about getting wrinkles with losing weight....

My hubbi is back on R&R from Afghan in 16 sleeps so he is in for a big suprise, in more ways than one lol!!!!!

Wow you look fab...40? Really? I dont mean to sound dim but you look like you are in your early 20's!

my god the difference is so obvious hun!!!!
Well done!!
xxx

Wow!! no explanation needed the difference is mega clear........and I too thought you look in your 20's! You are doing soooooo well.

Sitting here at work with smile on my face, thanks to all for making my day, wont be able to leave the office as my head wont get through the door!!!!

Not only do you look younger, you look much more confident too! Keep up the good work hun x

xtwinklex

Back