Enough! Enough Enough Enough

Thanks! Going for our night away tonight and I weigh 12 stone bang on - so mini goal achieved! Numbers kept flickering to 11.13 but settled on 12 no matter where I moved the set of scales to on the bathroom floor :)

Next goal, to be under 11.11 by the time I go away camping (22nd June). this is because it would take me to a BMI number starting with a 24 which would be nice :)

So 8 weeks completed on exante manplan (occasional glass of prosecco and one kick ass 7 course tasting menu on Saturday night aside) and I weigh in this morning at 11.12. Haven't seen the 11s on the scale for 5 years, so feels pretty good :)
Want to lose another 2 lbs by next Thursday before we go camping, but even if I don't I feel really good now.
Haven't really been craving food much - pretty bored with the flavours of milkshakes I have left but I know Exante are struggling a bit to fulfil orders so can't really be bothered to order much else at the moment.
Not sure how long I'll do this for - originally thought just 4 weeks, then just 8 weeks. Will see how I go.
Keep on keeping on everyone!

Going away today - have achieved next mini goal - weigh 11.10 and, more importantly have a BMI in the NORMAL range (only by 0.1 point but I'll take it!
Lots of people are noticing I've lost weight and I feel really good - so thank you Exante :)
Weight is coming off slowly at 2lbs a week, and I'll try not to put too much on this weekend. Will stick to low carb and 18:6 and keep alcohol quite low (cough cough).
Only 3lbs til my goal on here, and I think I'll probably reset that to 11st by August 8th (my 10th wedding anniversary).
Feeling good today :)

Hi. Just been reading your thread. Well done for getting on the diet wagon and sticking to it. I'm trying hard to follow calorie counting but I'm on day 4 today and haven't done well at all.

I've been looking at Exante online and it looks appealing. I'm aware it'll be incredibly difficult at first but I think the discipline of only being able to have their products will be just what I need. I have however had SlimFast before and found them to be revolting. I don't expect meal replacements to be as nice as the product they're replicating but I was wondering what Exante products are like. Are there some that are quite nice or are they all just not nice versions of milkshake/chocolate?

Any thoughts or opinions would be greatly appreciated before I part with my money. Thanks :)

Hi im on my 2nd week on Exante mostly shakes & bars i do really like most of the shakes didnt think i would & they do fill you up. I lost 5lb in my first week but i was cutting down before i started on this meal plan. Ive got 5st to lose. Good luck

Hi Les,

I have 3 shakes and two boiled eggs daily. I try not to eat anything until midday and then space it out every 3 hours or so.
I really live for my eggs! Can't wait until I am at goal weight and I can switch to low carbing, which is a way of eating I feel really well on and can maintain.

NSV was buying a beautiful Coast Dress from a charity shop yesterday in a size 14 and it fits (just). It will be perfect to wear at a wedding this summer and even when I lose another stone (and I WILL lose another Stone!!) it will work for me. Bargain for £8.50 :)

I'm just plodding along now. I'm not tempted to cheat as I want to do this as quickly as possible, and I'm encouraged by the change even a stone lost (1 stone 5 from my highest weight) has made to my shape.

Keep on keeping on Les - message me whenever you want and I'll try to update here more often.
If I have 3 shakes and 2 eggs can I reach ketosis? I’m on day 6 of TS and I’d kill for an egg

Well I went camping....and ate everything in sight:eek::D Didn't even enjoy it that much (I ate bread - I hate bread!) and it was easy to come back and have a couple of days straight on shakes. Weigh in shows 2lbs up this week which I'll take. However, I think having lost 2 stone that I want to switch to low carb and intermittent fasting to lose the last 12 lbs. The reason being that I want to start exercising quite intensively (well, intensively for me!) and I am aware that I have been avoiding exercising on Exante as I have been worried about feeling too weak or hungry. So I will bid this thread adieu and thank everyone for all their help and support. I wish you all luck in achieving your goals. I am off I think to start a diary over in another section (low carb? IF? Not sure) to track down to my final goal.

Well I went camping....and ate everything in sight:eek::D Didn't even enjoy it that much (I ate bread - I hate bread!) and it was easy to come back and have a couple of days straight on shakes. Weigh in shows 2lbs up this week which I'll take. However, I think having lost 2 stone that I want to switch to low carb and intermittent fasting to lose the last 12 lbs. The reason being that I want to start exercising quite intensively (well, intensively for me!) and I am aware that I have been avoiding exercising on Exante as I have been worried about feeling too weak or hungry. So I will bid this thread adieu and thank everyone for all their help and support. I wish you all luck in achieving your goals. I am off I think to start a diary over in another section (low carb? IF? Not sure) to track down to my final goal.
My life would be so simple if i hated bread too!

Back