Addicted to Bread!!

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by carlywarly82, 26 February 2008 Social URL.

1. carlywarly82

carlywarly82 New Member

Hi all,

I'm new here (still figuring out signatures and stuff etc) Anyway, does anyone know how to combat cravings??!

I am seriously addicted to Bread....I eat far too much of it and it makes me so bloated :( but if I don't have it then I crave it!!

Any advice would be greatly received and I hope I've posted this in the right place!! :rolleyes:

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  4. rowanx2

rowanx2 Losing the baby fat

Goal Weight:
    The Get into a Swimsuit Diet
    well you could freeze it so you have to activelly get it out of the freezer and defrost it - this might seem to much bother sometimes so will help you cut down?

change to a lighter calorie bread like ww or nimble?

go cold turkey and just dont buy it!

find a bread alternative, maybe start eating wraps instead?

it's hard when you like something so much, but halfing your intake would be a good start.
  5. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Or buy low-carb bread so you don't have the massive sugar rush and insulin rise that you get in normal bread. I buy the Carb Counters ones and make them in my bread maker - but you can buy ready to eat too!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.