Addiction to ben and jerrys!

Kirstyd22

Ok so we have a new cinema near my house with a lovely Ben and jerrys stall with every flavour imaginable! I'm obsessed with ice cream and even at the weekend I crave some caramel chew chew! My question, is ther any ice cream that's satisfying yet low in syns? Ben and jerrys syn values make my eyes water :(

cornetto enigmas are delicious and satisfying, they are 9 syns each which sounds a lot but they are soooo worth it! hope that helps.

you could also consider caramel shortcake skinny cow lollies which are lovely and off the top of my head 5 syns.

i put a mullerlight yoghurt in the freezer for a couple of hours and tastes like ice cream yummy and can be syn free aswell

Thanks so much everyone for getting back to me I must try the frozen mullerlights would be worth a go, yeah 9syns isn't bad for cornetto! I tried the solero exotic ice cream for 5syns its really yummy and takes away any sweet cravings! :) xo

Hey, you can get frozen yoghurt versions of Ben and Jerry's... Probably still not the healthiest version but is better than the full fat version! Does anyone know of the syns value in the frozen yoghurt?

I have the B&J chocolate brownie frozen yogurt and that is 9 syns per 100ml so 45 in a full tub. :(

Me and hubby tend to have 50g at a time. Although trust me, I could eat a lot more, it's nice to have a little of something that tastes soooo naughty :)

-x-

Back