Adding a meal on SS+ - mushrooms?

Jaycey

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
Hi, I've seen this question before, but don't recall the answer! I was just wondering if mushrooms were allowed as a vegetable when adding a meal on SS+ - they're not on the list but surely they must be nearly calorie-free?

If they're a definite no-no, I'd like to know the reason why - it's very helpful to find these things out and assists us in the future. Thanks! :)

hi there. I'm on 810 and mushrooms are "On the list". in fact eating them with some grilled cottage cheese is lushh, and allowed!

Mushrooms are not on the list for SS+, but are on the list for 810. xx

i eat them......because i just make up my own CD diet, i couldnt tell you if i was on 810,1000 or SS+ I have eaten them since is stopped doing SS and they havent caused me any problems or effected my losses as far as i am aware x

Mushrooms are not on the list for SS+, but are on the list for 810. xx
Aha!! Any CDCs around - what's that about then?! :D

My CDC told me that root vegetables (anything that grow underground) are a no-no..but not sure why??guess they contain more......????? HMMMMMM

My CDC told me that root vegetables (anything that grow underground) are a no-no..but not sure why??guess they contain more......????? HMMMMMM
Most of them are very starchy I think (but mushrooms don't grow underground, they're on top! :D). However, I wonder if carrots are as starchy as potatoes, etc.? I think this diet will turn us all into nutrition experts by the time we've finished, lol. :)

how stupid am i??? you are right they do!!! unfortunately until recently i thought food came from tescos Lol x

Do you know what.....this paragraph is being edited because i ACTUALLY didnt know that mushrooms grew on top!!! God i need to go back to school.....although i dont remember them teaching us about mushrooms Lol (probably smoking in the toilets that day!!!)

Mushrooms are allowed on SS+. They were accidentally missed off the list :)

A largish mushroom filled with cottage cheese and grilled is very nice :)

Mushrooms are allowed on SS+. They were accidentally missed off the list :)

A largish mushroom filled with cottage cheese and grilled is very nice :)
KD, I love you - more than ever!! :D:D

YAY! Thanks for clarifying KD :D xx

Back