Adding in food

JAYJAY33

I have decided to do AAM for next couple of weeks as im only a stone and a bit off my target now and due to go on hols in 5 weeks so thinking AAM week this week, 790 for two weeks, then 1000 for a week and then 1200 for the final week before my holiday. Only thing im bothered about is will i still be able to lose a stone by the holiday, conscious i dont want to put weight on over holiday so i need to start going up the plans but still want to be able to get to under 11 stone ideally for holiday. What does everyone think? How has everyone else coped when moving up the plans, at what point did u come out of ketosis? Feeling hungrier this week and not sure why that is, had a bar for one meal other night so not sure if the bar and the bit of chicken has knocked me out of ketosis?
Kate

I have decided to do AAM for next couple of weeks as im only a stone and a bit off my target now and due to go on hols in 5 weeks so thinking AAM week this week, 790 for two weeks, then 1000 for a week and then 1200 for the final week before my holiday. Only thing im bothered about is will i still be able to lose a stone by the holiday, conscious i dont want to put weight on over holiday so i need to start going up the plans but still want to be able to get to under 11 stone ideally for holiday. What does everyone think? How has everyone else coped when moving up the plans, at what point did u come out of ketosis? Feeling hungrier this week and not sure why that is, had a bar for one meal other night so not sure if the bar and the bit of chicken has knocked me out of ketosis?
Kate

Hi there Kate - good idea to move up the plans before your hols.....most people find that they still lose weight as they go....you can do an 'accelerated' version of moving up where you just do 3 or 4 days on each step instead of weeks at a time...that might suit you better and would mean you could still lose the weight you want to before you go....just an idea....have you spoken to your CDC ?? what's your BMI sitting at currently ??

Some people stay in Ketosis on 790, while others who are sensitive don't....we're all different :rolleyes: if you're having bars, maybe stick to Cranberry / peanut as these have same level of carbs as shakes and soups....the other bars are higher in carbs....

keep us posted on ur progress hun !

love

Debz xx

Hi thanks for replying. My BMI is currently around 28 i think as i have lost more than im logging and i originally weighed in the morning but all weigh ins are now in evening if that makes sense. At home in morning naked my scales say 11 stone 7 but i want to be around 10 stone ish. Thats the top end of the healthy bmi but not so bothered about that, just want to feel healthier. Can u do just a few days on each? Was worried i would pile weight back on? My CDC said move up plans 2 weeks before but i wasnt sure as this goes against what book says. Think ill stick to AAM week for a while longer then as i look forward to that little bit of chicken lol. Only issue with bars is i cant stand cranberry or nuts lol! Im a pain! Maybe ill stick to AAM for another 2 weeks then and then do a plan up a week? does that sound about right? Could hopefully still lose 2-3 pound a week doing that?
Thanks for replying x

Hi thanks for replying. My BMI is currently around 28 i think as i have lost more than im logging and i originally weighed in the morning but all weigh ins are now in evening if that makes sense. At home in morning naked my scales say 11 stone 7 but i want to be around 10 stone ish. Thats the top end of the healthy bmi but not so bothered about that, just want to feel healthier. Can u do just a few days on each? Was worried i would pile weight back on? My CDC said move up plans 2 weeks before but i wasnt sure as this goes against what book says. Think ill stick to AAM week for a while longer then as i look forward to that little bit of chicken lol. Only issue with bars is i cant stand cranberry or nuts lol! Im a pain! Maybe ill stick to AAM for another 2 weeks then and then do a plan up a week? does that sound about right? Could hopefully still lose 2-3 pound a week doing that?
Thanks for replying x

Hiya - sounds reasonable.....in an ideal world you should do a week or two at each level...but I know that Mike (IceMoose) posted a while back to say that to do 3 or 4 days at each is OK if time is limited....and one of my customers did this and it worked well for her....:rolleyes:

you should still lose as you move up....

keep us posted on your progress....

love

Debz xx

Thanks for advice. Think im just bothered as this week is also totm so really hoping i can still manage to lose something or ill be so so disappointed!! Ill post again before my hols to see how i got on.
Kate

Back