Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

ah the education is better in county durham, we can read and everything lol

Think I might need to amend my total to include the gain I will be having tomorrow night sigh
It's been a bad week D:

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Think I might need to amend my total to include the gain I will be having tomorrow night sigh
It's been a bad week D:

chin up i was terrible all week nd lost 3lb :D

don't count your chickens princess247, wait and see what happens tomorrow. what went wrong? anything we can help with? x

Nothin in particular, stressful week at uni with a presentation yesterday, having to grab lunch whenever I could and no exercise
But I'll be on track again next week :)

Thanks

you must be forgetting the photo i posted on the other thread the other week-old age eh ;)
Hey - I can't remember what happened today let alone 2 weeks ago!
Once you get past 55 the dementia creeps in !!!:8855:

I remember now (I think . . . ) but there again what other thread are you talking about ??

Seriously, definitely add you to the "fabulous young lass" category!
Just looked at your piccies again and you are stunning chica.

It is 3am. I'm bloody starving and I have weigh in tomorrow morning.

Fortunately I only have to make it to the upstairs bathroom as I'm an onliner. But "ergh" anyway.

I sense I'm getting a plus this week as well. And by sense I mean I've eaten a ton of rubbish and i bloody deserve to put on weight.

See you all when the sun's up

Zoe
x

Hi all! Hev and Bev can you change my target weight loss to 12lbs - I lost 2lbs today so 12 will take me to target. Thankyou ladies!

Hi can I please be included in this wonderful challenge. I will go for a loss of 14lb. Thanks.

krupskaya said:
Hi all! Hev and Bev can you change my target weight loss to 12lbs - I lost 2lbs today so 12 will take me to target. Thankyou ladies!

Whoohoo well done Zoe ! Brilliant news! X

Back