Advice and opinions PLEASE!!!!

these are pics of me a long time ago. 2001
i was 21 5ft 7 weighted 18.2 in first pic 2nd pic i weighed 12.11 i had no apron at all. im so hoping that these pics give me the motivation to find the will power i need to get going again

cant get them the right way round sorry

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120908_123855.png
    ForumRunner_20120908_123855.png
    402.3 KB · Views: 510
  • ForumRunner_20120908_123906.png
    ForumRunner_20120908_123906.png
    329.4 KB · Views: 577
Last edited:
Wow i needed this!!! Ur tummy looks so different!! Im just under 12stone now, but i think il need to get down into the 10s to be anywen near happy with my tummy....
Iv just started the gym and come friday im gonna go another 10day stint on cd to hopefully get me down to 11ish - see what thats like?!!
But i do still hate my belly so much :(

Mummyoxley said:
So glad you started this thread ! Firstly well done on Your weight loss you've done brilliantly already, I've recently started the cd and this is my worst nightmare too starting weight 16st & 3 pregnancy each resulting in a gain of 2st each hence = 16st
I know as I shred the lbs away I'll be slimmer but knowing that I will probably always have an apron bothers me too, I've already voiced this with my husband and his answer was y r u bothered it's going to be hidden under jeans anyway ! Like some of you say unless you've got it yourself no one else understands. So I've brought a slendertone of eBay £30 it may help it may not but I thought it would worth ago

I pretty much live in big knickers just to keep it flat. Yeah my oh is totally the same - he doesnt get it atall!!! He thinks im fine as i am now ppppfffft!!!! Gonna try and get dwn to 10st 7 amd see what its like then?

these are pics of me a long time ago. 2001
i was 21 5ft 7 weighted 18.2 in first pic 2nd pic i weighed 12.11 i had no apron at all. im so hoping that these pics give me the motivation to find the will power i need to get going again

cant get them the right way round sorry

wow that is amazing!!! i to am worried about it getting worse as i lose weight!! did u do exercise alot to get ur stomach looking that good??

Thanks for the nice replys just what i needed to get back on track.
As to exercise i hate it so never did a thing lol i think cause i was younger the skin kind of goes back to where it should be. I so want a tummy like that again oh and it was about 3yrs after i had my daughter xx

Ur pics really r great!! My tummy looked very similar to urs in the first pic, but ur second pic looks nothing like mine!! Its so flat and no overhang whatsoever???? 3 and a half stone off and it looks gross, i seriously hate it!!!!

I thought id just post my pics of my tummy at 11st 7, a stone lighter than when i took the first pics, and although im still very unhappy with my tummy - i think it looks a little better than the first pic,
Top left pic is 12st 7
Next 2 pics at 11st 7

Attachments

• image-3047252224.jpg
    image-3047252224.jpg
    537.2 KB · Views: 494
Just found this old thread and wanted to say thank you! Your thread has given me hope for my huge belly! What a transformation! You have done so well xx

Your tummy definitely looks better smaller!!!!! Keep going!!

I m 10st 7 now and i still have issues with it but i can live with it!!!!

Attachments

• image-1726120348.jpg
    image-1726120348.jpg
    572.2 KB · Views: 452
I need some help on actually sticking to the plan. Dis u do ss? And how much hav u lost? Im 13.9 and want to get down to abt 9.7

I need some help on actually sticking to the plan. Dis u do ss? And how much hav u lost? Im 13.9 and want to get down to abt 9.7

Im not a good role model to ask on that one i struggled loads keepin to the plan!!!!!! I did ss for about 13 weeks taking me from 15st 6 to about 12st 7, joined gym in september weighin 12st and today i weigh 10st 7. I got dwn to 10st 4 but with all the weight training im doing iv put on a few lbs but still getting smaller. Would like to get to 10st x

Lil mumma, u look great keep at the weight training n ul jus get tighter bod. Uv done soooo well.. I just need to get into it and stick to it once and for all

I m 10st 7 now and i still have issues with it but i can live with it!!!!

Wow! The difference is incredible!!! Well done x x x

Wow, look how much your tattoo has moved!! What are you doing to tone your tummy? I'm a similar weight to you but tummy Is in need of a whole lotta toning - looks nowhere bear as good as yours!

Back